poo!!

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

I know too much about some of you now!!

I am so envious of you Esmeotto!! At least I now know that it is possible to achieve a 4 without being a man!!!! I will strive to at least get off the ones perhaps go for a 2-3 instead!!!!!!

If you eat alot of rough fibre they float, and also if you have alot of fat in them (then they smell), but you can have alot of fluid and fibre and they sink.. Then you go down to whether you leave 'skid marks' on the pan and if those marks flush or have to be brushed away. See I really love my job! Basicaly it all boils down to the amount of fibre and water in the diet!!

We should all be aiming for a large bore soft number 4!!! You go for it Esemotto!

i am familiar with the chart....and the training that goes with it.
I have bright green poo sometimes and have never seen THAT on a chart.

I have gallbladder problems and sometimes have bright yellow poo! Does the gallbladder affect your poo? Was suppposed to have my gallbladder out last November due to stones, but chickened out at the last minute!

I too use that at work! Oh, the excitement. :p

Has anyone tried Xenical? I dieted with it, oh, 11 years back now - that resulted in orange poo, and, erm, orange liquid wind. :eek: Lovely.

Jo x

MMMMMM I have brown wind when I have the tetras................

I love this thread - it brought a smile to my face - mine are type 1's but boulder size - the sort that brings tears to the eyes - that was until i used the suppositories - tmi lol

Back