Poogatch's Diary - Day 13 Mrs P's Birthday :D

happy birthday mrs p!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS POOGATCH!

Wow, it sounds like you've really been through the mill over the last few days; sorry I've not been online and have only just caught up now.

You already know that what you've been doing is "wrong" and you know what you need to do to get to where you want to be.

When I did LL, I survived a wedding, two friend's birthdays (proper parties/events), my own birthday, Christmas and New Year... all because I told myself that it wouldn't be the last Christmas, the last Birthday etc etc - it was just one, and when I look back it's not 'what I ate' that is the defining memory - it's who I was with and what I did. I also got a bit morbid and thought that if I kept eating crap and putting on weight/staying morbidly obese, it WAS possible that it WAS my last Christmas/Birthday etc if I had a massive heart attack etc... possibly a bit OTT, but it is possible - and getting healthier meant I would look fricking fabulous by the time the next birthday came around!!! :D

So - you know what you need to know, you have accepted that there will always be excuses to be made - but it's only YOU that makes those choices and makes those excuses, and it's not what you want, so DON'T DO IT! Just get your head down and get on with it, man! :p

You can do this!
You can do this!
You can do this!
You can do this!
You can do this!

You are a complex, wonderful, intelligent human being - you are in control, not your cravings, not your rebellious streak... YOU. Remember that, this is your future, your childrens' future - and you will do it and make them and yourself proud.

Chin up, shake down *gulp* and let's get those scales down :)

Lots of love to you and your better half x x

Happy birthday to Mrs P.

Hope you have a good WI tomorrow. :)

Hope Mrs P had a lovely birthday, without breaking TS :)

How did WI go this morning?

hope you are ok

How's it going??!!

xxx

mr p, come back to us! where have you gone?

even if you've been a touch on the naughty side, don't use it as an excuse to leave us! and if you have been good then come back so we can celebrate with you! x

hope you are doing ok....
come back and let us know....
:)

have a good holiday, mr, mrs and mini p's!

Back