Poogatch's Diary - Day 13 Mrs P's Birthday :D

11lb way heeey! well done! how is mrs p getting on?

:wow: Great result :)

Fantastic. Well done :)

As I only lost 8lbs this week, I think I need to spend a weekend with your parents too. Do they do bed-and-breakfast (without breakfast, of course)?

:wow: Well done Mr Poogatch, that's a brilliant loss

:happy096:

WOW! Well done mister!!! That's incredible!

Oh, and GetFitGirl... 8lbs is great too... first time I did a VLCD I lost 6 in my first week, and I remember feeling disappointed because others had lost more (who were smaller to begin with, grr), but at the end of the programme we had levelled out so try not to think of 8lbs in comparison to other losses... it WILL even out and you WILL hit goal and change your life. It's a bleeping exciting time! :) :) :)

Hennyways... :p

GO POOGATCH!! Rocking result :D

xx

Thanks everyone! :D

Mrs P is doing great too, she lost 8lbs and had just a bad a weekend food wise as me so all in all both chuffed :D

She's prefers a monday to monday weigh in type thing so she's going to wait until next monday for an official one.

Yesterday, well yesterday was interesting. It's possible 2 shakes where substituted for a dominos pizza :(

Something happened (which I won't discuss on a public forum) and it was an easy way of making things easier for us. It was a choice rather than a blip, we are back on the shakes today. No demons involved so mentally nothing has changed, was just one of those things.

Weight loss wise it doesn't really effect much, just means I might get a bit hungry again before ketosis gets back into full flow :) The scales showed no movement (and that was pre toilet :p)

Hope you're all well x

Its not great that you'll have to go thru the hunger pangs again but it seems like you are in control so well done for that :) Anything can be overcome.....glad to hear mrs p is doing great. tell her well done on the loss :D xx

YES tell Mrs p that she has done very well..

Well, there's that pizza talking haha :p

Had some hunger in spurts today, but not too bad. I can manage the hunger reasonably well :)

Probably doesn't help that since pizzagate I've only had 1 shake (this morning) and it's now been over 24 hours since said event.

Been REALLY thirsty today, had gone through 1.5 litres of water by 2ish. I've had 2 coffees as well and I'm still really thirsty arghhh! I suppose its better than not being thirsty and struggling to get it down me hehe.

How is everyone doing today?

I seem to have drink 2-3 coffees, and 2-3litres of water by1. Is that good or too much lol

Hehe, so long as you don't drink too much more you should be fine :p

I think officially they say don't drink any more than 4? litres in a day. I know on CD there would be days I drank easily 5 litres and more so I wouldn't worry too much about it hehe.

i think it depends on your size, the bigger and heavier you are the more you need to hydrate you and therefore you can handle more? dont quote me on that tho, that fact is in my mind for some reason :)

YEs. I can easily drink 5 litres (like I did yesterday....)'

The human body can process 15 litres in a day as long as its spread out throughout the day so I think you have a while to go before you have to worry.

I tend to drink around 8 litres a day and doesnt do me any harm.

8 litres? Blimey I'd spend my whole day in the loo, stopping only to refill my glass!

LOL... I think I would be the same...

Water wise... just think of yourself as a water wheel. You just need to keep dropping the water on all day to keep it turning.

Top much water can be dangerous. People can die from essentially drowning their organs and brain so do be careful when getting into high numbers (over 4/5 a day). I think the major risk is drinking too quickly. A lady died on LL because she forgot her water intake and downed 4 litres in under an hour.

I think the moral is - drink through the day, don't drink all at once, drink when you're thirsty and keep that waterwheel turning!

:)
X

nice way of thinking about it...
i dont think i could drink a litre of water at one time let alone 4!!!

Morning all :)

Ketostick well and truely rosey woop :D, got quite hungry last night mind grrrr! Had some head demons to sort out telling me naughty things hehe.

Feel fine this morning bar a slight headache coming on, friday is allways a happy day as the weekend is round the corner :D

Hope you're all well today x

Back