poorly day

Jot

jo'stime
Hi all,

Boy have I had a bad tummy today, must be a bug going about, well on the upside I need all the help i can get:D.

how has your day been, what have you all been up to.

I managed to get 3 Hanna Montanna tickets for £200 and I was so excited to tell my daughter who loves her, so when she can out of school i said guess what, mommy has front row tickets for your fav singer, she said great AVRIL LAVIGNE:eek:, you gotta love em!!

Hey Jo, nice one with the tickets! What a great mum! Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good at the mo, hope it soon passes.

I've not been up to much today, lazy lay in then hit tesco's for food but had an achievement whilst there! Bought my first new pair of size 16 jeans! Was well chuffed :)

Hey Jo, nice one with the tickets! What a great mum! Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good at the mo, hope it soon passes.

I've not been up to much today, lazy lay in then hit tesco's for food but had an achievement whilst there! Bought my first new pair of size 16 jeans! Was well chuffed :)

Hi claire,

Size 16, how lovely i am about half a stone away from getting into some of my old 16's. Looking through my wardrobe i have a good selection of 14's 16's & 18's. when i get into my 16's I am going to chuck away all of my 18's.

Sorry to hear about your tum tum, Jot. Sometimes it seems to be either one extreme or the other with Atkins! Hope you feel better soon.

Fab news about the jeans Claire!!! As Stephan Dennis would say, "Don't it make ya feel good?"!

How are you this morning Jo? Better I hope.

ah, I've just googled her. Jeez, not for me thanks. LOL.

Morning Jo, hope you're feeling better today hun?!

LM, yes it did 'make me feel good'! Felt a bit down after trying loads of pairs on in matalan which wouldnt go over my thighs so to get some in tescos that managed to pull up was good. I was beginining to wonder how much weight i have to lose to be able to fit into the 16's!! After losing 4 stone i was getting a bit fed up waiting!

when i get into my 16's I am going to chuck away all of my 18's

No Claire, keep a pair of your biggest trousers for your B&A's love.

ah, it's senility getting to me. :sigh: LOL

Jo, read my post and Obey. LMAO.

You have to keep your old jeans so you can try them on after losing weight, it really cheers you up.

Indeed it does :D
BP1.jpg

naughty, naughty ;)

Hello you lovely lot, I am feeling much better today, I don't think it was the diet as my sister in law said she had it the day before.

Jim your pictures are truly inspiring, even though i am not doing the strict atkins i am still managing to lose weight, not eating pasta rice or bread, but having fruit veg, little sauce, tell a lie I have had 2 tortilla wraps in nearly 4 weeks, but only on a day when i have exercised.

Hanna montana, yes my daughter watches all of her shows infact i had to limit her time because she goes into a daze watching her, then gives me attitude, well really:eek:

Dont think i can keep my 18's once i have shrunk out of them, its to tempting to think well i can always were my big pants, so as i get smaller those clothes will be recycled.

Hi Jo, I'm pleased you are feeling better love. :D

hi jo glad you are better..

jim I like the idea of keeping your old pants that are now too big.. I'm going to keep my pair of 14s.. I tried on my size 10 old navy jeans and I could get them up. still tight but they were up.. woohoo..

I'm getting close to my goal weight I'm getting a bit scared...

I'm getting close to my goal weight I'm getting a bit scared...

Why, you're doing so well love.

Are you nervous that you'll get to your goal weight and then just go back to your old way of eating and pile it all back on? I can see how that might be intimidating. In a way, it takes more will power to keep off the carbs when you *don't* have any weight to lose, there's less incentive.

I'm sure Jim's got some good tips about making the transition into Maintenance. You could have a read of the relevant chapter in the Atkins book too, to reassure yourself.

Back