Extra Easy Pootle's food diary

:woohoo:HOORAH! Finally found my SW books! I've been looking for them for two weeks. They were down the back of the sofa of all places.

Monday
Breakfast: fruit salad.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti on toast hex b, muller light yoghurt.
Dinner: gammon steak and salad. No time to make this so had leftover bolognese sauce mixed into pasta twirls with cheese and philly 6 syns. (Husband made it, if I'd made it it, it would have been syn free. Need to train him I think as he's now sabotaged my syns for the day! Well, actually, I did that by eating too many chocolates at work!!!!)
Snacks: popcorn bag 4 syns, 3 baby bel light hex a.
Syns for the day, probably about 25? Must try harder tomorrow!

Last edited:
I like the microwave stuff with melted butter on, but I've had to swap over to Metcalf's too, it is lovely though.

I like the salted but can also munch a large bucket. Going to the cinema next month to watch the new Dads Army movie, using that as my 'no syns barred' monthly night out so I can get a big bucket lol or at least a medium.

Gutted this morning, am 1.5 lbs heavier than I was on weigh day. I know why, I've been adding a little here and a little there, the odd chocolates, the odd biscuit and now it's caught up with me!
So, today is...
Breakfast: fruit salad and yoghurt
Lunch: mugshot and the rest of the fruit salad
Snacks: 2 Alpen lights hex b
Dinner: gammon steak and salad

Ok, so I think perhaps I'm eating too much fructose in one go with all these fruit salads so am going to try overnight oats for breakfast. This is annoying because it uses my hex b and I like to keep that in case I need an Alpen light as a snack later but hey ho!
That means I can't have tinned Spag on toast which is also a quick and easy lunch for me at work so might have to order a jacket spud from the school canteen or pop one in the microwave at home and reheat it at work.

Tomorrow's breakfast: overnight oats with chopped apple.
Lunch: jacket potato and beans.
Snacks: banana, melon.
Dinner: stir fry pork with rice.

Going to give this a go and avoid the sweets in the staff room and see what happens.

Back