popping in to say hello

hope you have a better day today xxx

thank you all not been too bad but totm is on its way and cravings have got the better off me :mad:

I have decided to re-start saturday as I think think this will be the heathiest plan for me mso wish me luck x

been totally off track this weekend too many easter eggs the cravings got the better off me so will start tomorrow was looking at a pregnancy site and i am aiming not to gain more than a stone and a half for my height and bmi so hopefully sw will get me there x

hi ronnie hope you are ok just popped in to see how everyone is im 8 weeks today :)

hi everyone been havign a read on the threads well done to all who have lost (((((((((((hugs ))))))))))) to those who are feeling ill and good luck all with the coming week .I am now 8 weeks pregnant but will be glad once I get past the 11 week mark then i can relax a bit as wasnt a good time for me last pregnancy
I was following sw and may come back but been feeling so sick not been fancying the healthy food and been craving crisps and naughty foods so plan went out off the window xx

Hi hun, congratulations on your pregnancy. Lol i though i would be able to do sw whilst pregnant last time around, unfortunatley i was craving chippy chips! x

lol same here just had chips and curry sauce for tea oops been cal counting so hoping not to gain too much and still be careful x

Back