popping in to say hello

Ha! yes, pic made me laugh when it filled my screen... almost felt I could have eaten there and then! The melting cheese is so scrumptious looking... luckily, just finished my lunch xx

lol that made me laugh was it nealry on your knee lol its that big wonder how I can makeit smaller :Dyou can see the steam its that big :booboo::eating:

it was really nic estill very full lol

if you read this my buddies I am taking a break from the site ill pop in now and then to see how you are doing and give support mthank you to those who have given me support and I hope you ahve a good week speak soon x

I was leaving as i had all these big ideas posted a thread but here goes
right I have been in limbo all week my friend is doing ss and has lost 4lbs I have been on and off plan all week I need to get back on one plan or the other .
I am worried and fed up and need some help and support ,my friend is getting married 5 weeks today and id like to be at least 10lb lighter .o
anyone weighed in the 11's and had good losses every week off 2lb on average if so what plans did you follow etc .I keep thinking that if I do ss then ill loose more weight as I wont be eating as much but then I love sw and if I leave then come back the weight will go back up even more
any tips and advice for what I should do extra easy mis them up limit portions anything helpppppppppp arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh x

oh honey do you want me to email you some stuff on monday when i get to work

Hi ronnie I am going to plan ahead and will give it 100% and weigh in next saturday fingers crossed I should loose if I am really good x

that would be brill ill pm my mail address thank you x

HEA1:3 ww danish
HEb1:semi skimmed milk

Breakfast:bacon egg tomatoes 22 danish mushrooms

Lunch:chicken broccolli colli carrots sw roast potatoes gravy

Dinner:unsure

Snacks:

Total syns for day:1 for ketchup 1 for flora 1 for gravy granuals

Water:2 litres

Exercise:either a long walk or 30 mins rebounding

aw thank you stil around and trying ill pm my address and any info much appreciated :D

sts again this week :sigh: will give it one more week thinking maybe not the plan for me may need a bit more restriction

thank you gemma going well this week back o n red and green days and loving it :D

tuesday menu

lemon water

banana

quorn quarter pounder with cheese and he bread triple decker
dietbuddies_f45d2f8922ecd7f2a332428a4a80fcfb.gif

served with sw chips and baked beans 3 syns for ketchup and spread on bread

sancks 2 alpen light bars hxb after work

tea rest off quorn going to add kidney beans make a chilli served with rice and hxa cheese

lidl light crisps thinkthey are 5 syns ish

syns 8/15

Back