TOTAL DAY'S SYNS: 14 SYNS

Tuesday 9th March 2010 - Extra Easy

HE A 350ml Skim Milk
HE B 2 Alpen Lights
Pork Casserole - slowcooker
Banana
Beef, pork
Chicken & Veg Pilaf - Amber Cookery

TOTAL DAY'S SYNS: 0 SYNS (as went to Theatre tonight)

0 on a theatre night!!!! :happy096:

:talk017:

:talk017:

:party0011:
:party0011:
:woohoo:
:woohoo:
:party0049:
:party0048:

Thanks Divvy - wasn't expecting you to be posting at the moment - Glad to see you tho! BTW - made up for the 0 syns on Theatre night today - LOL ;)

Wednesday 10th March 2010 - Extra Easy

HE A 350ml Skim milk
HE B 2 Alpen lights
Asda Liver & Onions, Mash & Veg
Tuna Pasta & Sweetcorn
Banana, Pineapple, Pomegranate
Kit Kat Chunky - 13 syns
Cheese moments - 7.5 Scampi Fries - 6.5 syns

TOTAL DAY'S SYNS: 27 SYNS (OK as no syns used at all yesterday!)

I am sat in my computer chair, its very comfy, thats resting isnt it? ;)

I am here and looking so make sure those syns behave today please! :p

LOL Divvy! Afriad since feeling off colour I sought comfort more than following the plan.... BUT although today still not right I am back on plan 100% - SOOOO expecting a gain come Monday but main thing is back on plan today onwards (not coming off plan tomorrow for Mothers Day - warned the kids not to buy me food stuff!)

Thursday 11th & Friday 12th March

Not feeling well so from Thursday afternoon sought comfort more than following plan......

Back on track today and onwards

Jill

Bollock me a little bit Divvy then sympathise ;) LOL

My time off plan made me realise how silly and weak I was being... I measured my blood and was a whopping 13.2 !!!! THAT gave me my reality check - I'd thought coming off plan just for mothers day wouldn't hurt but then (1) that tempted me off plan earlier AND (2) I hadn't bargained for unseen damage being done re. Diabetes.... so my plans for coming off tomorrow have been dumped - tomorrow - like today - I am back on plan! My new viewpoint is quite depressing so I just need to find variety for my syns etc and still get to try new stuff just within syns allowance - I CAN DO THIS!!!!

Saturday 13th March 2010 - Extra Easy

HE A 350ml Skim Milk
HE B 4 Ryvita, Ham, Beetroot, Hardboiled Egg
Beef & Turmeric Soup - urgh!!!!!
Banana, Pomegranate
Synfree Yogs
Pickled Onions / gherkins

What are you eating while off plan? Always wondered, as its always done alot of damage weight wise, even if for just a few days. Seems now its doing damage from another angle, you just cant come off plan now or you really need to change what you do eat when you do....for life!

Or maybe....

You always do the plan 100%, maybe that is too much over a long period of time, as then you come off plan 100% too! Maybe you need 80% all of the time?

Happy mothers day :D xx

Thanks Allie & Divvy...... thanks for the tips - when off plan I would (in the past) go for Ben&Jerrys Ice Cream (mmmmmm), or higher synned crisps, unmeasured meals the same as everyone else or cheese on toast.... I did also used to love French Bread or Cheesy topped baps...... this recent time I was off I had higher synned crisps and did eat some of my easter egg (!) to 'get it out of the way temptation wise!' .
I aim to do the plan 100% - for me I am an all or nothing kinda gal - from now on I intend to not just see coming off plan as just gaining BUT now seeing it as doing me damage internally especially risking the sight in my one 'good' eye...... it freaks me to think of losing sight in that one also so I think that should keep me better on straight and narrow. I feel confident but at the same time slightly depressed as I have to admit I do enjoy a binge and the complete freedom of choices..... BUT I did post at the start of this year that 2010 would be my year - and it bloody will be! WATCH THIS SPACE!!!
Survived Mothers Day - woohoo....

Sunday 14th March 2010 - Extra Easy

HE A 350ml Skim Milk
HE B 4 Ryvita, Cottage Cheese, Spring Onions & Beetroot
Chicken, Pots, Veg, Gravy - 2.5 York Puds x 2 - 4 syns
Banana
1/4 Choc & Mandarin Cake - 3 syns
French Fries - 4.5 syns
Options Go Bananas - 2 syns (stirred into VLF Nat Yog)

TOTAL DAY'S SYNS : 16 SYNS (OK as 14 syns yesterday)

Expecting a GAIN tomorrow as was off plan Thursday afternoon to Friday evening....... will just have to accept whatever the scales chuck at me - am back on plan now, onwards and downwards....

I hope you havent gained, you sound like you havent "gone mad" this time! ;)

Maybe you need to ask yourself why you like to binge? xx

Guess what Divvy............... I MAINTAINED !!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

I dunno why I like to binge - I remember when at class I was the only one who 'planned' a binge when others had it 'happen'.
I think I like the freedom of choice - complete freedom of choice like Dean and the kids have... they can just go and reach for anything any time whereas I have some limitations, I think the binge occurs when I want to have as little time off plan as poss so cram it all into say a day so get to have what I fancy but within a shorter time scale...... I'm past helping aren't I ?!? LOL
BUT the blood numbers were a good kick up the ass for me - I am soooo relieved to not have had a gain, from now on I think Diabetes readings BEFORE weight gains......watch this space - this WILL be my year!

Monday 15th March 2010 - Extra Easy

HE A 350ml Skim milk
HE B 2 Alpen lights
Jacket potato & tin Chickpea Dhal
Tuna Pasta Sweetcorn
Banana, Grapes, Strawberries
Pickled Onions / Gherkins

Thanks Divvy - am feeling a bit told off by some other members on here - apparently not having enough superfree foods to allow my menus to be EE friendly.........what I am doing MUST be working though both with my blood levels AND I am losing usually. I will be trying to up my superfree foods per meal though.....

Tuesday 16th March 2010 - Extra Easy

HE A 350ml Skim Milk
HE B 4 Ryvita, Cottage Cheese, Chives, Hardboiled Egg, Pickled Onions, Pork
BBQ Bacon & Bean Soup - slowcooker
Banana, Strawberries
Cheese moments - 7.5 syns , Scampi Fries - 6.5 syns
Choc Flake flavoured Tea - urgh!!!

If you are doing ee with last years rules, well it dont really matter if its working for you Jill. Think the 1/3rd rule is to fill out meals more and bit more healthy and help weight loss....but if the old way is working....

The thing is though, if you post a menu on here, you are going to get feed-back on it, they are just trying to be helpful and suppose if they are group members they are doing the up to date plan so will "find fault" with your older plan.....but in a nice way.

I can post you my copy of the new book if you want as not using it, and will prob rejoin when I do restart in a few months time.

Hi Poppyowner, I have read your diary from page 1 and want to say you have done brilliantly - a real inspiration. ;)

I have just one question. When you say you've had a supermarket ready meal for example, how do you know if it is syn free or how many syns it contains?

I have only just started SW and things like this would make my life a bit easier.

Thanks.

ALLIE - please forgive me if you think I was aiming my posting at you - I am not miffed by any advice I've been given - problem with posting - like with texting etc is you can't tell the tone of the person typing it....I wasn't really feeling told off - was just joking! Please keep giving me any advice you can..... thanks!

DIVVY - YES PLEASE!!! Can you please post me your copy of the new book. THANKS!! Again - I was only joking about feeling told off - I post my menus online for the reason of being checked over for faults to keep me on straight and narrow as doing plan from home. I welcome all postings.... Let me know how much I owe you for postage and your email addy for me to send my address to.

WELSH CHICK - firstly thanks for the compliment... re. supermarket ready meal - the only one I can think of that I have sometimes is the Asda Liver & Onions.... is that the one you meant? Re. synning them - I go on synsonline to check syn values BUT if in shop and unsure then I choose whether to buy something by doing the equation of 20 cals = 1 syn approach... so for example..... an 80 cal item would be 4 syns....this isn't hard and fast as a rule but gives me an idea whether to buy it before... if I do get it ..... going home to check it out properly on synsonline - does this answer your query? Good luck following SW - please post on here as often as you want to - always nice to have a post ready and waiting for me when I turn up to post my menus....WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Ah, I thought you were hurt by it and didnt want anything to throw you off plan. Will email on fb for your address xx

Back