POPPYOWNER'S 2010 MENUS - Extra Easy plan

sorry to let you down then Divvy -

MAINTAINED - bit gutted as always nice to see A loss when been angelic dietwise BUT am taking pleasure in fact that my blood level is now just under the 7 mark for before breakkie blood test - WOOHOO!

Dont be sorry! No way have you ME down! You are doing so well, you havent had any days off plan. Its like you have turned over a completely new leaf! :D Bet if you measured yourself you have lost that way instead....try it! xx

Awww thanks Divvy.... can't measure myself as didn't at start - really don't need to see high numbers - LOL !!! I am just taking pleasure in my diabetic blood levels being within range for once.... thanks again
Monday 8th February 2010 - Extra Easy

HE A 350ml Skim Milk
HE B 2 Alpen Lights
Jacket Potato & Chickpea Dhal
Tuna Pasta Sweetcorn
Banana, Grapes, Apple, Satsuma, Pear
Scampi Fries - 6.5 Cheese Moments - 7.5 syns
Jelly & From Frais - 0.5 syns

TOTAL DAY'S SYNS: 14.5 SYNS

Why not today, get a length of string then, and mark it for your waist. Then not using numbers, you can still "measure" your success!

You could even have lots of strings, and label them for different parts of your body to "measure"

good idea Divvy - liking the strings idea!! My problem seems that I never seem to measure at same place each time and the numbers vary greatly week to week - sometimes up sometimes down..... how do you always ensure you measure EXACTLY the same spot?

Tuesday 9th February 2010 - Extra Easy

HE A 350ml Skim Milk
HE B 4 Ryvita, Ham, Cuc, Hardboiled Eggs
Turkey Bolognaise, Egg Noodles
Banana
Gherkins, Pickled Onions

TOTAL DAY'S SYNS: 14 SYNS

I use markers on my skin, like moles and scars. Like I have a scar on my shin, so know to measure 1 inch above it.

oh right - thanks for the tips Divvy

Wednesday 10th February 2010 - Extra Easy

HE A 350ml Skim milk
HE B 2 Alpen Lights
Homemade Sausages, Egg, Chips, Beans
Tuna, Pasta , Sweetcorn
Scampi Fries - 6.5 Cheese moments - 7.5 syns
Amaretto Yog (Horlicks Heavenly Amaretto mixed with Total 0% Yog & Sweetner) - 2 syns

TOTAL DAY'S SYNS : 16 SYNS (OK as yesterday only had 14)

You do like your savory crisps! I LOVE reading diaries, for me it's chocolate definately but keep up the great work...!

Well done on your losses, I can't believe anyone can eat Ryvita every day!
Aaand HOW do you eat 4 tbsp of Picalilli? My face screws to a prune after a tsp! LoL

Keep losing!

I don't eat Ryvita EVERY day Shirleen - just every other and on weekends - LOL - on Mon, Wed & Fri I have Tuna Pasta Sweetcorn instead. oooohhh you've just reminded me about the Piccalilli - Mmmm - at the moment I can't spare the syns as addicted to Scampi Fries and Cheese Moments which take up 14 daily - LOL......If you put the Ham thick enough on the Ryvita you don't taste the 'cardboard' itself especially with something on top of the ham, Piccalilli is great for masking cardboard tastes...

Thursday 11th February 2010 - Extra Easy

HE A 350ml Skim milk
HE B 4 Ryvita, Ham, Cuc, Hardboiled Eggs
Chicken Curry with chips
Cardoman & Vanilla Pannacotta - urgh!!!!!!
Banana, Pomegranate, Cherries, Grapes, Passion Fruit
Pickled Onions / Gherkins

SuperBarney - Guilty as charged - I LURVE crisps - the stronger flavour the better hence my scampi fries!!! IF I couldn't have my crisps daily then it'd feel more of a diet than an 'eating plan' which is how I try to sell it to myself - LOL

Thanks for posting - and thanks also Shirleen for posting - please continue to do so as I appreciate all comments/tips/input

LOL

Friday 12th February 2010 - Extra Easy

HE A 350ml Skim Milk
HE B 2 Alpen Lights
Liver & Onions
Tuna, Pasta & Sweetcorn
Satsuma, Pomegranate, Grapes, Passion Fruit
Savoury Rice

Saturday 13th February 2010 - Extra Easy

HE A 350ml Skim Milk
HE B 4 Ryvita, Ham, 4tbsp Mustard Piccalilli - 2 syns, Hardboiled Eggs
Cottage Pie
Banana, Grapes, Passion Fruit
Aniseed Ball - 0.5 syn

TOTAL DAY'S SYNS: 16.5 SYNS ( OK as stuck on 14 on both thurs & fri )

p.s. Thanks Shirleen for reminding me about the Piccalilli :)

Don't tempt fate Divvy - after last weeks shock maintain anything can happen!! Oh btw I did measure myself and braved doing so with a proper numbered measure (not pleasant!) - made note of disturbing data and hopefully next measure in a month or so will show lower numbers!!!

Sunday 14th February 2010 - Extra Easy

HE A 350ml Skim Milk
HE B 4 Ryvita, Ham, Cuc
Diet Coke Chicken with Quick Risotto
Aniseed Balls (at cinema) - x 4 - 2 syns
Galaxy Bubbles Bar (given away free at cinema) - 8.5 syns
Banana

TOTAL DAY'S SYNS: 10.5 SYNS

VERY PROUD OF MYSELF TODAY - went to cinema (prize off local radio) - they gave us pair tickets, REALLY HUGE soft drink (I chose Diet Coke), Dean got a MASSIVE bag of popcorn (really intended for sharing) and also a 31g bar of Galaxy Bubbles Choc.....was sat there in cinema with my calculator working out the cals then estimating the syns..... 8.5 syns I am calling it as 169 cals. I am SOOOOO proud of myself - I resisted temptation at the cinema, added the syns before indulging on unexpected choccy AND earlier in day when Mum had bought in load of reduced price pastries ( inc. my old faves!!!) - I declined her offer of sharing.

THE SCALES HAD BETTER BE BLOODY KIND TO ME TOMORROW!!! ;)

Back