PORGEOUS....Your an insperation to us all xxx

carly1309

Porgeous..........just seen your new photo, you really are an inspiration and your advice and feedback is FAB just thought I'd say.......(and thats without alcohol lol)
Keep up the good work and a HUGE thanks :flowers:

p.s sorry for spelling mistake in heading :eek:

Carly

I agree!!

The new photo is fab, Porgeous you look Gorgeous!

I think she has replied on all my posts and is always positive and gives great advice.

Gemx

Echo the others!:):)X

Ditto (and then some!!) to all of the above....Porgeous you really are ......
AMAZING!!!!
...and then some.....looking fantastic in the new pic by the way....
:wow::wow::wow:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I echo the others too! You look amazing and are so helpful! xx

:eek::eek::D

Well, I have to admit, strangely for me, that I am almost speechless!! Thank you all so much and Carly for starting this thread, I am truly touched and not a little bit tearful!

Remember though that you too are all inspirations because you are all here trying to do something about your weight, if we manage just one good day that is something to be proud of and an achievement, when we start to add the good days together we can make our dreams come true.

:thankyou:

xxx

Totally and utterly agree with everything else everyone has said!!!

You really are a wonderful girlie! Thank you xxxx :D

Cant agree with the above enough.... If I'm honest, which as you all know by now I am (brutally) it was your original posts, singlemindness and focus that I admired - still do!

The reason you are so easy to relate to is that you are just a 'person' - I mean your not a celeb with a secret personal trainer, or chef or sneaked off to have smart lipo in your lunch hour!

You've done the hard work, you've stayed strong and your positivity and strength empowers others! Including me - luv ya xxxx

and there you go again!! more inspirational words!!!

:superwoman:

Gemx

You look absolutely fantastic and deserve all the praise. Well done, you are truly gorgeous.

Georgie you're looking even more amazing, a truley beautiful person, inside and out xxx

I've just seen the new pic and WOW!!!!!! I hope you realise what an inspiration you actually are, just like someone else has said you really inspied me when i was near the start of my weight loss and even now if i'm having a wobble i'll take a look at your pics to get me back on track. Well done x x x

Back