Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pork Scratchings Did It!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by malaika, 8 April 2010 Social URL.

1. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Most people crave for chocs and sweet stuff.
    Since joining SW, I have craved for pork scratchings, and have always resisted as they are seriously BAD!
    Well, this week I gave in. For 2 reasons.
    I finally HAD to have them, and I have been seriously trying to gain some weight as I kept on losing and was 4 pounds below target. I did not want to continue losing weight as, apart from health issues, I would HATE to have to pay again as I was still losing :mad:
    Well... confession time :eek:.. me being the old piggy me, ate FOUR packets, one after each other. They were good but had my fill for a long, long time!
    That, and some choc (which I gave up on joining SW) and I put on 3 pounds this week! :D
    So..... now one pound under target, and finally can now say I am back on track and no longer trying to put on. For me, maintenance has been SO hard!
    That was one really easy fix and I should have thought about it ages ago!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Woodsylou

Woodsylou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    haha! well done! it's great that you're happy with your weight now and i hope you find the maintaining a bit easier over time. drop again and the scratchings get it ;)

4. malaika

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks Woodsylou!
    Well, I know what to do, but I don't know if I could eat any more for a long time. It was serious overkill! ;)

5. jo1

jo1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    Oh to have that problem! :D

6. malaika

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I know what you are saying.... but it was so hard! For the first time in my life I have NOT wanted to lose more weight and it kept on coming off. Never in a million years would I think I would complain about it. I really thought there was something wrong with me! Hopefully that's in the past now, and I can maintain without going too much the other way!

7. jo1

jo1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    I should imagine that to maintain is very hard, you have to find a good balance, good luck x

8. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Glad you're back at Target now. I love that you ate all those pork scratchings to get there!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.