Pork Scratchings Did It!!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
Most people crave for chocs and sweet stuff.
Since joining SW, I have craved for pork scratchings, and have always resisted as they are seriously BAD!
Well, this week I gave in. For 2 reasons.
I finally HAD to have them, and I have been seriously trying to gain some weight as I kept on losing and was 4 pounds below target. I did not want to continue losing weight as, apart from health issues, I would HATE to have to pay again as I was still losing :mad:
Well... confession time :eek:.. me being the old piggy me, ate FOUR packets, one after each other. They were good but had my fill for a long, long time!
That, and some choc (which I gave up on joining SW) and I put on 3 pounds this week! :D
So..... now one pound under target, and finally can now say I am back on track and no longer trying to put on. For me, maintenance has been SO hard!
That was one really easy fix and I should have thought about it ages ago!

haha! well done! it's great that you're happy with your weight now and i hope you find the maintaining a bit easier over time. drop again and the scratchings get it ;)

Thanks Woodsylou!
Well, I know what to do, but I don't know if I could eat any more for a long time. It was serious overkill! ;)

Oh to have that problem! :D

I know what you are saying.... but it was so hard! For the first time in my life I have NOT wanted to lose more weight and it kept on coming off. Never in a million years would I think I would complain about it. I really thought there was something wrong with me! Hopefully that's in the past now, and I can maintain without going too much the other way!

I should imagine that to maintain is very hard, you have to find a good balance, good luck x

Back