Total Solution Porridge!Pasta!Bars!

DolkaPot

Hellooo! I'm new to this so not sure any one will even see this but I'll ramble on any way in the hope someone does:D
I started Exante last Monday and lost 8lbs in my first week which was fab, I have been poppin in and out of here reading tips etc, buuuut yesterday I slipped,tumbled and completely rolled off my wagon lol soooo today I am starting afresh and I am posting to keep me on track and speak to others on the diet :)
I just wondered, if I were to have porridge and the pasta are u only allowed one of those per day as u r with the bars or are u allowed to mix and match as long as u stick with ur 3 products a day? For example could u have 2 porridges and a bar?

thaaaank yooou:) Xx

Hi! As far as I know you can have 2 porridges in a day! I have an it hasn't effected my loss!

Good luck getting back on track! You made the first week so you know you can do it and no more slip ups =)

Ah thank you :) I've done Cambridge before and that was 9 weeks, I think it must get harder each time haha! Yes! Back on track,new day new start :) porridge here I come haha x

This is my 3rd bout on TFR and it is definately harder than the last few times!! I don't seem to have the same ketosis high I got last times =(

I know what u mean! Also I know there can be times when ur mentally hungry but I have been finding it hard as in going to bed and being sooo hungry! I'm now stickin to just coke zero as I think maybe I knocked myself out of ketosis with diet coke?! I know the diet works and I love the results..but...I also love chocolate haha!! Let the battle begin hehe!

The bars are the only thing you're restricted to one a day of, all the other products can be mixed and matched however you want :)

Haha me too!

Yeah the diet coke will have knocked you out of ketosis!! Most people are sensitive to the citric acid in it to kill their ketosis (I did it too by accident) lol

Ah fab thank you! I was hoping that's the case as this silly weathers making me want something with a little heat! Haha! Going to order some of them tonight! X I've also just purchased some Dr Pepper Zero for something a little different:) funny when I think about it..bit of fizzy pop is a "treat" hehe! Pushin the boat out! :)

Lol it's weird that something we took for granted is a treat isn't it??

Back