Porridge

b_n_3003

Silver Member
wow .... I liked it!

now my experiences of porridge in the past are my wicked stepmothers attempts to poison us with a sticky lump of white wall paper paste surrounded by milk in a glass bowl

But I thought I'd be brave and picked one up on Wednesday from my CDC, I got my husband to make it as the smell of the baby's porridge normally makes me gip, he made it and tasted it for me and said he thought I'd like it as it tasted a bit like a hot pudding

so roll on next Wednesday as I'm gonna get some more, yummy!

p.s. the Stepmother is no longer wicked, it might just have been me and my bratty sister thinking that - though she still can't cook! :rolleyes:

Lol @ your wicked stepmother and wow you like porridge, it physically made me wretch it tastes like melted plastic bleeeurgh!

I love the apple and cinnemon!! I have started putting half a choc shake in a original porridge. OH.MY GOD!!! Tastes sooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have also tried strawberry(it's ok), banana (nicer than strawberry) and chocolate mint (nicer than banana, but not as nice as chocolate!) x x

I don't love porridge but it's nice to feel like i'm eating something rather than drinking something.

I think the porridge is very sweet though.

I like it with a bit of toffee and walnut in it! Although I generally just have a tetra cos I'm lazy.

It was the apple one, I might get a plain one and add a bit of a pack ... mmmmm

I'm on day 4, I was so excited about the porridge.................... but was disappointed. Don't think I'll be getting anymore. :(

Love Love LOVE the Apple and Cinnamon porridge - I eat 2 a day :D:D:D

Back