Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chaadan, 24 March 2007 Social URL.

1. chaadan

chaadan Full Member

Hi got my physllium husks this morning tried to make the porridge but it was very gooey a bit like snot (sorry) in texture,couldnt eat it anyway so i wasted a shake packet have i made it wrong or is that the texture:confused: if any one can help.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sim94

sim94 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Hi Jessy,

It's trial and error. I found it comes out like that if the water is too hot or I've added to much. It should be like a Ready Brek consistancy.

Everyone has there own recipe for the perfect mix. I don't add a heaped tablespoon.

Once you get the consisitancy right your'll love it. I really look forward to in the morning.

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    mine comes out like ready brek but i do used heaped spoon so u need to maybe add it slowly til its the way u want it. leave a couple minutes between adding husks cos it takes that long for it to stew..if u know what i mean lol
  5. chaadan

chaadan Full Member

thanks for the replies folks
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.