• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Porridge

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
S: 17st6lb C: 14st1lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 3st5lb(19.26%)
Hun. You have to do it right. First mix the powder in a little cold water. I usually use a fork which blends it really well. Mix it to a more or less pancake texture slowly adding water and then pop it in the microwave for about 2.5-3 minutes stopping and giving it a mix every 30-40 seconds. After that you need to let it cool off for a while giving it a mix every now and then so you don't get the 'skin' on top. I usually add one sweetener and a little cinnamon to the mixture too.
It's seriously yum!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

S: 92kg C: 61kg G: 55kg BMI: 24.4 Loss: 31kg(33.68%)
well, I don't know if your diet has a particular porridge or not... I normally eat readybreak chocolate and just add milk, stir and put in the microwave for 70 seconds... and it's done, perfect, creamy, chocolatey... if it's not a special porrisge for your diet, try readybreak!

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
S: 17st6lb C: 14st1lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 3st5lb(19.26%)
kagome75 said:
well, I don't know if your diet has a particular porridge or not... I normally eat readybreak chocolate and just add milk, stir and put in the microwave for 70 seconds... and it's done, perfect, creamy, chocolatey... if it's not a special porrisge for your diet, try readybreak!
You're on a lighter life forum Hun. The 'porridge' we have is not a 'normal' porridge. It's a special foodpack and we're not allowed milk.
I looooove ready brek though ;) x

S: 16st5lb C: 16st2.5lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 0st2.5lb(1.09%)
magiclove said:
Hun. You have to do it right. First mix the powder in a little cold water. I usually use a fork which blends it really well. Mix it to a more or less pancake texture slowly adding water and then pop it in the microwave for about 2.5-3 minutes stopping and giving it a mix every 30-40 seconds. After that you need to let it cool off for a while giving it a mix every now and then so you don't get the 'skin' on top. I usually add one sweetener and a little cinnamon to the mixture too.
It's seriously yum!!

Oh thanks! I'll buy some more and give it another try, honestly it was vile, I bought 3 last week so l left the last two for today they were so bad!! I was gagging got to admit! Thanks babe! X

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

S: 16st5lb C: 16st2.5lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 0st2.5lb(1.09%)
kagome75 said:
Sounds like heaven.....but I think it'll take sometime before I'll allow myself that!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

I've been living off loads of porridge pearl! But it took me' a while too. I get a cup of boiling water and put it along with sachet into my blender and it comes out as a Horlicks type drink instead. I love it xxx

S: 13st4.0lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 0st9lb(4.84%)
I mix 140mls of cold water and the pack with a hand blender and then mic it for 1min 20secs, stir and leave to cool and thicken!

S: 92kg C: 61kg G: 55kg BMI: 24.4 Loss: 31kg(33.68%)
You're on a lighter life forum Hun. The 'porridge' we have is not a 'normal' porridge. It's a special foodpack and we're not allowed milk.
I looooove ready brek though ;) x

I thought it might be but because she was just talking about porridge and I don't know Lighter Life, I thought I would be safe putting down a quick thought :) just in case it was real porridge she was talking about ;)

dizzy34

S: 14st12lb C: 14st12lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I put mine in the shaker with the cold water and blitzed it with a hand blender, then microwaved for 40 seconds and stirred, then 40 seconds and stirred, then 20 seconds and stirred and it was smooth thick consistancy.