Porridge

cannyscot

My porridge just arrived. I like the taste but I added a bit more water than 200ml as I would for soup and shakes but it was just watery!!

I saw someone before Christmas saying even 200ml made it watery ?

Has anyone worked out the perfect mix for porridge as all the bars give me a windy tummy so I'm hoping porridge is the breakfast answer. Soup in the morning is a bit weird.

cannyscot said:
My porridge just arrived. I like the taste but I added a bit more water than 200ml as I would for soup and shakes but it was just watery!!

I saw someone before Christmas saying even 200ml made it watery ?

Has anyone worked out the perfect mix for porridge as all the bars give me a windy tummy so I'm hoping porridge is the breakfast answer. Soup in the morning is a bit weird.

Waiting for mine to arrive now due between 1456 and 1556 hopefully I can tell you soon x

I tried my first porridge yesterday and used 200mls of water and it was more like porridge soup. I'm not sure if its meant to be like that but there weren't many oats in it, so can't really see it bulking up with less water. Maybe someone else knows the answer :D

Midnight-Sparkles said:
I tried my first porridge yesterday and used 200mls of water and it was more like porridge soup. I'm not sure if its meant to be like that but there weren't many oats in it, so can't really see it bulking up with less water. Maybe someone else knows the answer :D

Oh just made mine was sloppy so zapped for an extra minute and it was yummy!!!

sounds positively appetising :D lol

I'm sure someone will figure out how much water to put in it sooner or later.

I'm gonna have some in about an hour, gonna make it with 150mls and see how it goes will get back to you bout it.. but I think 150mls should do the job...

Just had me Porraige, made it with 150mls of water, directly into the bowl i was microwaving it in and mixed it in there with a whisk.. and zapped it for 2 minutes.
ended up like a chunky readybrek, was really nice, could eat that 3 times a day.. mite divide it up into 2 meals tomorrow, cause it was so filling..:rolleyes:

Scarybush said:
Just had me Porraige, made it with 150mls of water, directly into the bowl i was microwaving it in and mixed it in there with a whisk..
ended up like a chunky readybrek, was really nice, could eat that 3 times a day.. mite divide it up into 2 meals tomorrow, cause it was so filling..:rolleyes:

I emailed exante and you can have it 3 times a day if you want :)

Nice thanks Dust queen...

What, 3 times a day? Oh yeah thus just motivated me to order in the morning x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What's the taste like? I'm imaginging it to taste like the vanilla shake, and nothing like actual porridge! Could someone have a go at describing it? x

I think its taste like readybrek.. but has vanilla in it to.. its sweet to taste but not overly sweet.. and smells like readybreak too.. it is really nice.

Thetrigos said:
What's the taste like? I'm imaginging it to taste like the vanilla shake, and nothing like actual porridge! Could someone have a go at describing it? x

Cheap sweet porridge made in the microwave not like vanilla shake that us what I was expecting too but it has actual oats in it :)

YUM! To be fair I've seen nothing bad said about it on here, I might go ahead and order a bumper pack as I've got tonnes of shakes, for a bit of variety!

Back