Porridge

DustQueen said:
Sounds minging you weirdo!

Is not minging lol it's nice obviously I don't mix them all together lol I have either choc porridge or strawberry porridge lol

just ordered my box of 50!

shellreed2011 said:
Is not minging lol it's nice obviously I don't mix them all together lol I have either choc porridge or strawberry porridge lol

*turns nose up* really? :S

Honest! Choc porridge is lush!!

It's like choc ready brek :)

I absolutely love love love the porridge too!! - I'm even gonna give shells choccy one a go tomorrow as i love choccy ready break, can't wait!!! x x x

Just what I need in the evening when I am missing food...first one tonight really nice just a little sweet for me but still really nice.

I tend to go for 100mls and 1.5 mins in the microwave. Still a little bit too thick but it's nice to eat rather than drink something! Pick your own bumper packs... No more hideous chocolate shakes! Once I've finished what I've got. At least turning it into a flat muffin makes it edible. :)

I have to say, I am not a porridge fan....they arrived yesterday and I was soooooo looking forward to breakfast. Made it with 150mls water and 2 minutes in the microwave, quick stir in the middle and a lick of the spoon and I was impressed, it w sweet and quite yummy.

Then came to actually eating it! The first 2 spoons were ok, but then found it had an odd aftertaste.....sooo disappointed. So tommorrow I will try again with some nutmeg, to see if that masks it a bit, but if not I will need to dispose of them somehow else!

Lellylion said:
I have to say, I am not a porridge fan....they arrived yesterday and I was soooooo looking forward to breakfast. Made it with 150mls water and 2 minutes in the microwave, quick stir in the middle and a lick of the spoon and I was impressed, it w sweet and quite yummy.

Then came to actually eating it! The first 2 spoons were ok, but then found it had an odd aftertaste.....sooo disappointed. So tommorrow I will try again with some nutmeg, to see if that masks it a bit, but if not I will need to dispose of them somehow else!

Oh dear I didn't notice an aftertaste I do mine with 200ml and for an extra minute and they tasted lovely :( what a shame

Lellylion said:

I hope you find a way to make them nice .... I used to love the cd maple and pecan porridge and desperate to try exantes when I am not so skint !!

I found a very slight after taste.... But it wasn't too bad. I am loving the nutmeg idea though ;)
To be honest, for me its not really like porridge at all, as I would normally have salt in mine ;)
Still good though :)

Back