Portion Sizes?

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by UglyBetty, 16 February 2009 Social URL.

1. UglyBetty

UglyBetty Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi have been pondering over this plan for a couple of weeks now and just wondered if the individual meals were a decent sized portion?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

Hello :)

Yep, I think they are decent.

The Granola at first doesn't look like much but it definately gets the job done and apparently is a decent portion considering it is 50g and the normal portion is around 30g for the likes of muesli.
  4. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    I think at first one might tend to think 'is that IT'? (I'm not posh - I didn't want to say YOU might think it - but I know I did!)

But as Caroline says it's definitely enough and portion control was something I wasn't good at! You can pad out the dinner with veg too which helps.
  5. bryal99

bryal99 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Diet Chef
    I agree - initially I looked at the granola and thought is that it but mixed with a muller light yoghurt and an apple - I am full until lunch time - again the soup and a a piece of fruit easily will take me to teatime and my meal plus veg added is also filling (again is prob 1/2 what I was eating - but that's why I am overweight!!).
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.