Portions of frozen fish on AAM

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shorty, 21 April 2007 Social URL.

1. shorty

shorty Full Member

I have been on AAM since thurs and I have been using those square blocks of frozen cod fish however I have weighed one today and they are 10g over the recommended amount I should be having. Will this stop me from losing weight?:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hi Shorty

It shouldn't make a huge difference, but I would definitely weigh what you are having from now on. Can you wait til they're defrosted then cut off the excess?? ;)

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    And if you have a cat - he or she will love you forever!

Doubt you'll have done any damage - the amounts on 790 are much higher and the weight losses are similar.

5. shorty

shorty Full Member

Thanks for the replies, yeah I will have start chopping a bit off, dont have a cat only a guinea pig I dont think he likes fish:)

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

He he he!!! :giggle: Give it to your hubby then! ;)

7. shorty

shorty Full Member

Yeah will have to, how are you doing today D-Q heard you fainted at doctors. Take it easy and hope you are not in too much pain. ;)

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Yeah, major embarassment :eek: :eek: DH tells me I was relatively graceful though :p Taking major painkillers and doing ok but also trying to stay active - yeah, right :rolleyes: I hear you did well at your weigh in - this dance will have to do cos can't do it properly yet :bliss:

9. shorty

shorty Full Member

Yeah I was well surprised because of the smaller losses the wks before. Thanks for the little dance! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.