Portions of frozen fish on AAM

shorty

I have been on AAM since thurs and I have been using those square blocks of frozen cod fish however I have weighed one today and they are 10g over the recommended amount I should be having. Will this stop me from losing weight?:confused:

Hi Shorty

It shouldn't make a huge difference, but I would definitely weigh what you are having from now on. Can you wait til they're defrosted then cut off the excess?? ;)

And if you have a cat - he or she will love you forever!

Doubt you'll have done any damage - the amounts on 790 are much higher and the weight losses are similar.

Thanks for the replies, yeah I will have start chopping a bit off, dont have a cat only a guinea pig I dont think he likes fish:)

Yeah will have to, how are you doing today D-Q heard you fainted at doctors. Take it easy and hope you are not in too much pain. ;)

Yeah will have to, how are you doing today D-Q heard you fainted at doctors. Take it easy and hope you are not in too much pain. ;)

Yeah, major embarassment :eek: :eek: DH tells me I was relatively graceful though :p Taking major painkillers and doing ok but also trying to stay active - yeah, right :rolleyes: I hear you did well at your weigh in - this dance will have to do cos can't do it properly yet :bliss:

Yeah I was well surprised because of the smaller losses the wks before. Thanks for the little dance! :D

Back