Portsmouth People say Hi!

:D Im in exile up north, Born in st marys, grew up in Old portsmouth, Gosport then Lee On Solent, Still visit a couple of times a year:D and support the team :p

Good luck Paul. The first step is actually deciding to go for it so well done. The first few days are the hardest but after that you will feel so much better and the fast results will motivate you to carry on. If you ever have a bad day just come on here and you will get loads of support!:)

Hi There,

I am in Gosport and starting the CD tomorrow. Scared stiff but determined to do it.

Paul

Congrats on making the big step to go for it! If you need any help to get through the first few days, you know exactly where we all are!:welcome:

I do I do!!!! Sorry been a bit afk the last few days but Im back now :) Still sole sourcing, despite feeling a bit low right now (non-cd related)

What I might do is start up a seperate thread asking people to PM me if they want to meant up so I can make a list. All I'll have to do then is come up with when and where...suggestions would be appriciated!:D

Back