Positive Changes...!

I can cut my toenails-I couldn't reach them very well before as my tummy got in the way!

POSITIVE CHANGES

1.I now know i am NOT frightened of getting on the plane to florida AND going on all the rides!!!

2.I love going into any shop and buying clothes off the rack

3. feeling like my hubby is proud to be with me

4 sitting on my hubbys lap and him only complaining about my "boney" bum and not worrying that i may have to perform emergency CPR on him when i get off!!!

5. Not always thinking i am going to break something (never would of stood on a WII fit incase i broke it!!!)

6. Knowing that when i walk past a group of men they are not thinking "oh my god how fat is she!!"

7.knowing some of my hubbys friends have little crushes on me :D (big headed i know...but i also know its true!!!):rolleyes:

8. I am meeting someone in my other halfs family 2moro who i have avoided meeting for the last 9 years because i was so conscience of how i looked.....but now I WANT to meet them

9. jumping onto my bed and not hearing the little whimper of pain from its springs!!!lol

10. feeling fitter

the list genuinely does go on!!!!!

I have only lost 2 and a bit of my 9 or 10 stone that I would like to lose so far......but, I can already:-

See my boobs first when I look down and not my belly!

As Emma says fit into a plastic garden chair and stand up without taking it with me!

I have lost one of my three chins already...and the person that has stolen it is welcome to keep it because I don't ever want it back again..infact they're welcome to take the second one any time soon!!!

I have lost one of the rolls in the tops of my thighs and I am just starting to get an outline of a knee...oh..I think it might just be the kneecaps beginning to peep through...thank god I thought I had lost these forever!!!

I must get off this forum I was only popping on for a minute and that was over 4 hours ago!!!!!!

Collarbones-I do have them:)
Seatbelts in cars all fit with room to spare.Also my tummy is not hitting the steering wheel any more.
I can turn over in bed without having to do a series of manouvres to get on my other side.
I can squat down and get back up without having to pull myself upon something.
I can get out of the bath easier.
My back doesn't ache when I walk.
My rings are all slipping round on my fingers.
I don't take up 2 seats on the sofa.
I can feel my kneecaps.
I very rarely get headaches.
My blood pressure is back to normal.
I can cut my toenails.
I can shave "down there" and see what I'm doing instead of doing it all by touch.:eek:

There are loads of positive changes!!

I have more confidence
I can wear heels all day without being crippled
I can cut and paint my toe nails without my stomach getting in the way
I have cheek bones!!

HILARIOUS Kelsocool - that has cheered up my somewhat boring night - cheers

So many positive things...

I can confidently go to new places and not feel that people are disgusted at me for my size...I can blend in now and that suits me just fine!

I can go into any clothes shop and know they will have my size

I have VERY prominant collarbones now - people are always commentin on them and I love it

My face actually has a shape, and it's a pretty one

I could go on for ages! xxx

Most if not all that is mentioned above, am loving my hip bones and ribs - I feel like someone else when lying on my side in bed! I also love cuddling my OH and being so much closer to him. Have lost almost 10" of my bust and 10" off my waist so I think of myself as 5" closer to him, plus he lost 2 st on CD when I started my diet and 6" off his waist so he is now 3" closer to me :D

I still get a thrill looking in the mirror and realising that the slim person looking back is me!!!

I'm not that far into my weight loss journey. But today I climbed the stairs to the boardroom on the 3rd floor for a meeting and realised that for the first time ever, I wasn't out of breath!

Loving loving loving all these positive feelings!!!

I like looking in the mirror!!!!! Used to hate myself......

I love love love shopping - used to hate it .

I love going to the gym and swimming and did a dance class the other day - havent done these things in years

I love the fact that I now like myself lots more......

I love everything about the cambridge diet to be honest and its changed my life forever more!!

Back