Positive thinking!

Crystalseacat

Hello all! I'm looking forward to reading all your posts as I am an exante newbie! Decided to take the plunge and my exante food has arrived so I'm spending today motivating myself and plan to start tomorrow as I'd already had breakfast when the delivery arrived!!! Have decided not to talk about my diet to anyone unsupportive :copon: as there are too many saboteurs out there. Have also decided to try to focus on what I CAN :p have rather than what I can't as I will fail if I spend all my time on negative thoughts about the fact that I can't include any carbs in the Working Solution and the fact that I can't have any citrus fruit (I love oranges, lemons, limes...) I am certain that a lot of this is about having the right mindset so today is for me to get myself into gear. Will post again to let you know if any of this positive thinking actually works and once I have started the plan lol

Hello all! I'm looking forward to reading all your posts as I am an exante newbie! Decided to take the plunge and my exante food has arrived so I'm spending today motivating myself and plan to start tomorrow as I'd already had breakfast when the delivery arrived!!! Have decided not to talk about my diet to anyone unsupportive :copon: as there are too many saboteurs out there. Have also decided to try to focus on what I CAN :p have rather than what I can't as I will fail if I spend all my time on negative thoughts about the fact that I can't include any carbs in the Working Solution and the fact that I can't have any citrus fruit (I love oranges, lemons, limes...) I am certain that a lot of this is about having the right mindset so today is for me to get myself into gear. Will post again to let you know if any of this positive thinking actually works and once I have started the plan lol

Good luck. Crystalseacat! :D

I am also doing Working Solution and I love it! I love being able to eat food in the evenings!

I don't know if it is allowed or not on Exante, but I have fruit every day. Apples, oranges, pears etc. Not high sugar fruits like pineapple and kiwi fruit. I did the Celebrity Slim diet for 9 weeks and those fruits were allowed so I have stuck with that rule!

How much weight do you want to lose?

Let us know what your favourite flavours are....I love all the Exante shakes....my fave soups are mushroom and thai chicken.

Wishing you all the best for week 1! :)

Welcome to the Exante board Crystalseacat! Good luck with starting tomorrow.

You will soon be showing those diet saboteurs!

Lisa, the fruit you mentioned is fine on Working. It's one small piece a day. Sadly citrus fruits are not allowed, but you will soon be able to eat them crystalseacat!

Welcome Crystalseacat,
Well done on taking the first steps. I started Exante on the total solution on friday so this is my fifth day. The first few days are definatley the hardest but hang in there and soon you'll be in the swing of things.

Hope you have a great first day....just remember to keep sipping the water.

xx

Back