Positives about CD other than weight loss

I'm with you on that Alex, I am delaying til the chrimbo holidays to avoid little pickers have big knickers moments. I have been trawling the Dulux colour samples at B & Q for inspiration...why do they insist on naming all the colours food related? gggrrr x

I think thats a hallucination!

I love the fact thats, for once, I am doing something for me!
I dont catch a glimpse of myself in shop windows and want to baulk anymore
I dont go to sleep and wake up with crumbs in the bed (true story about half asleep biscuit raiding)
I am getting more confident in the boudoir
My skin and hair have never had so much attention.

I think thats a hallucination!

I love the fact thats, for once, I am doing something for me!
I dont catch a glimpse of myself in shop windows and want to baulk anymore
I dont go to sleep and wake up with crumbs in the bed (true story about half asleep biscuit raiding)
I am getting more confident in the boudoir
My skin and hair have never had so much attention.

Hahaha this made me giggle... been there also done that!!

I am only on Week 2 but i think once i lose more weight i will feel it a lot more.

But this week i have done my nails about 3 times and been giving myself face and hair treatments!

I have cleaned my house lovely too!! :D

Haha I am the same on the beauty treatments... And also had a really nice weekend at home with my friend instead of going out, eating, drinking, being hungover etc!! Sometimes its nicer to stay in I found xx

I'm still a decorating machine still hand painting numbers on my girlies wall (tip for everyone else) don't go for strong colours lol my living room wall is wine colour and had 6 coats of a very well known brand paint. Just to note I'm fed up painting numbers bring back papering on Tuesday

Back