POSITIVES THREAD - Please join in everyone welcome :)

1) listened to slimpods in bed last night
2) 2 miles to a dvd at home
3) walked to Asda with Charlie and thats another 3 miles :O
4) Ate less lunch
5) homemade sw chips and burger and beans for tea. Very yummy and I served a small portion and was satisfied
6) I did buy a couple of twirl bars today but instead of eating both I shared and gave one to Charlie!! I'd never have done this in the past :O I mean one does not share chocolate does one hehehehhehe

1, Gifted away all my Xmas decorations

2, Got my Grandchildren staying,

3, Sat next to my Grandaughter with a takeaway vans Chips on her lap. The normal habit is I pinch some & we laugh and WOW, it was realy hard I went to do it 3 times subconsciously, but I stopped myself.

4, Ate a tin of Tomatoe soup with a loaf of bread available but didn't faulter. ( I'm so amazed as I'm a bread monster!)

5 Spent a quality hour tonight with my Grandaughter teaching her how to Photoshop :D

1, Got in the 12s
2, Cleared all photography edits off my list.
3, Teaching my Grandaughter Photoshop.
4, Minds getting clearer by the day.
5, Self belief is growing even on grey days!
6, I'm becoming more at 1_with myself, learning what I need, how to help myself, and relearning the guide to contentment.
It's been a long rocky road,but I'm going back Home. ( that's what I call it) x

1) I got new sheets and duvet cover. They are so nice on my bed.
2) I am back in the habit of drinking enough water. Really pleased about this.
3) Had my first creme egg of the year. It was delicious. Have another for today

Last edited:
1. Put a Graze box of chocolate pretzel dippers back in the cupboard and snacked on fresh edamame beans instead.
2. Got to work a bit early because the traffic was good so got to play a game on my phone for 15 minutes :p
3. Weigh-in tonight and I'm feeling positive about it for once!

1) listened to slimpods in bed
2) slept abit better
3) 40 mins cutting down brambles in the rain
4) 45 mins clearing the junk in the spare room, not made a dent but I started heheheheh
5) Chris & Beth popped in with Lili at tea time, so made tea stretch by adding a few bits and spent two lovely hours with my precious granddaughter(and rest of family of course)

1, Feeling more up beat today
2, had an admirer ( no idea who was one of those pub glancing type situations)
3, stayed on course even though a tad board of foods
4, helped a friend move some furniture
5, Clothes are baggier ( yeeeeehaaaa :banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer:)

I need to remember to come on here and do my positives every day! I was so good at it so going to try hard to get back to it

1) listened to my slimpods in bed last night and feel they are helping now
2) walked a total of 5 miles today, 2 at home and 3 outside and it was sunny for most of it
3) lunch out with Charlie and left some
4) saw lili for a few mins and she giggled
5) left some tea
6) didn't turn to food when upset :)

Got caught in a huge rainstorm which washed all the mud of my bike for me :)
My dog is asleep next to me
My feet are lovely and warm

Yesterday

1, cleared a room out for the 3rd time. I think it takes 3 fly overs to be honest with yourself each time to bin and rid of items.
2, stayed in track with food
3, Came out of a mebtaly grey area
4, Went out and danced for 2 hours laughed and had fun

1) I fit into a theatre seat
2) my gran finally had a stair lift fitted in her house
3) I ordered some trouser's 2 sizes lower than usual. My current trouser's are really massively too big now
4) I had enough calories for a crème egg tonight

Not been posting cause had a really shitty week BUT;

1. I'm feeling a lot better today (been ill for a few weeks), and even managed to clean my bathroom.
2. The new antibiotics I'm on aren't giving me any side effects or allergic reactions! (Yay)
3. I had 2 cream eggs today. Totally off plan but I enjoyed them so much :) haha

1, Granddaughter stayed over
2, we got 2 more chapters of our book read
3, Did 2 hours of Photoshop Learning
4, Nailed her Homework
5, popped into see a friend had a laugh
6, Played 10 games of pool in my local.
7, just feeling mighty fine :)

yesterdays positives

1) listened to slimpods in bed
2) saw Beth, Chris and Lili
3) Chris text and I met them all later in the park and took Lili for her first play on the baby swings It was fab and she giggled and smiled well we all did.
4) after her little go on the swings we went for a walk and natter around the park
5) Happy day!

1. Managed to go shopping today, for the first time in over a week, so I have a full fridge again.
2. Stuck to plan today even though I felt like throwing in the towel.
3. Polished, hoovered and tidied my house.

Back