Possible new starter

Sonytee

Hello all!

I just have a few questions, if anyone would be so kind as to help answer them :)

I've been looking at Lipotrim for a while now, and would like to join the pharmacy program. I'm worried about the appointments though, I work full time Monday to Friday and I'm struggling to find pharmacists that are open that long on a Saturday.

How strict are the appointments? I considered finding a pharmacy closer to my place of work, but I'm worried they'd be too busy for lunch time appointments.

Any information you have would be great, would rather have the information to hand before making a decision.

Thanks a lot :)

For me it's just a case of turn up and get seen. There's no appointment.

I have to say though that the pharmacy I go to isn't that organised and there are times I have to return the day after my weigh-in just to get my supplies. I weigh-in the day before they have their deliveries.

I go on a Saturday morning as early as I can before I have my 1st shake...

No appointments as they are not close to me, and I've told the I'll get there when I get there, but it will be morning !!

Hope that helps, can't remember what you were asking lol xx

I am doing lipotrim and also provide lipotrim at the pharmacy where I work,and we have no appointments.xx

I have to have an appointment at mine :confused:
Best thing to do is ask the one near to your work and see what they say

Back