1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Step2 810kcal Possible Porridge Phenomenon?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by smb_1973, 25 February 2014 Social URL.

1. smb_1973

smb_1973 New Member

Sorry, if this has already been "discovered"!

HI all

I started yesterday. I ordered 7 porridges to have for breakfast all week. I made my first yesterday and it was foul. I had to throw it away. Sooo I tried to get creative today... I mixed an apple/cinnamon porridge pack with 80 mls of warm water, mixed it up into a ball and then divided it into 3 cookies (sorry I am American) or biscuits to you Brits ;). I patted them down to look like cookies and put them on a tray and baked them for about 10 minutes, until the edges browned. I think an average oven temp will do...

I gotta say, they are not bad at all. Certainly nice to chew something! I am just having my cookies with a cup of coffee! :)

PS I tried to upload a photo, but can't.

PPS I am on 810, but it's one for all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Well-Known Member

Hi,

Nice idea however, Might be worth checking with your consultant on this as I'm sure this isn't allowed as something to do with killing the nutrients in them. I too hate the porridge. Can't you swap them?

Wk 1 -8lb
    Wk2 -6lb
    Wk3 -3lb
    Wk4 -4lb
    Wk5 -3lb
    Wk6 -3lb
    Wk7 -3lb