Step2 810kcal Possible Porridge Phenomenon?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by smb_1973, 25 February 2014 Social URL.

1. smb_1973

smb_1973 New Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Sorry, if this has already been "discovered"!

HI all

I started yesterday. I ordered 7 porridges to have for breakfast all week. I made my first yesterday and it was foul. I had to throw it away. Sooo I tried to get creative today... I mixed an apple/cinnamon porridge pack with 80 mls of warm water, mixed it up into a ball and then divided it into 3 cookies (sorry I am American) or biscuits to you Brits ;). I patted them down to look like cookies and put them on a tray and baked them for about 10 minutes, until the edges browned. I think an average oven temp will do...

I gotta say, they are not bad at all. Certainly nice to chew something! I am just having my cookies with a cup of coffee! :)

PS I tried to upload a photo, but can't.

PPS I am on 810, but it's one for all.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

Nice idea however, Might be worth checking with your consultant on this as I'm sure this isn't allowed as something to do with killing the nutrients in them. I too hate the porridge. Can't you swap them?

Wk 1 -8lb
    Wk2 -6lb
    Wk3 -3lb
    Wk4 -4lb
    Wk5 -3lb
    Wk6 -3lb
    Wk7 -3lb
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.