Possibly the greatest comment ever.... part 2

rh00by

Used to be fatter
For those who read the original post, I thought you might be keen to hear the most recent update.

So the lady at work who said to me "Didn't you used to be fatter" has come out with yet another belter this week.

I'm getting a coffee from the kitchen, and she was with a friend of mine, who said "Gosh, Kate, you're looking great! How much have you lost so far"

Me - "I've lost 30lbs so far, so yeah doing well"

My friend - "You look amazing... you can't have much left to lose...?"

Me - "Yeah about 3.5st til I hit my target"

*drumroll*

Used to be fatter shakes her head and says "You'll end up as one of those anorexics"

This time, I didn't epic fail, and turned around and said,
"You really are a bit simple - I'm clearly nowhere near anorexic. In fact, if you can't say anything constructive, just don't speak to me".

Cue music in the background "I'm coming up, I want the world to know..."

Well done girl, sometimes the short sharp shock treatment is definately called for.

Hope it makes her think twice next time before she engages her mouth.:D

lol well said u :)

fantastic!!!!!
huge well done to you xxx

Brilliant, well done you....I always think of these things after the moment...then I'm like "damn...I was gonna say this..." haha :)

Ahhhh, oops should have read the first post! :) haha, well done you for cracking that whip!! whiiiiiichhheee

Great comeback!

Brilliant!! well done you hun!!

Some people do it intentionally and some people dont but either way they'll never know if you dont tell them and some of them just need a good old telling off!!

xxx

"You really are a bit simple - I'm clearly nowhere near anorexic. In fact, if you can't say anything constructive, just don't speak to me".

Cue music in the background "I'm coming up, I want the world to know..."

I've so got to remember this for when people at work come out with similar dumb comments - I'm a size 16 now so hardly tiny and only want to be a size 12 - no where near anorexic - I'm no longer telling people I'm 'half way to target' now as I'm fed up with the negativity :mad:

I'm going to keep humming our theme tune :D

Just brilliant. Love it xxxx

Why do people do that? 'Don't loose any more, you're fine' 'you'll waste away' etc etc. Jeez, when i get to target I will be bang in the middle of healthy weight range for my height. That's hardly anorexic, pushing it too far blah blah

Well done on your come back, maybe she'll start engaging her brain before opening mouth! :p

Back