***post christmas losses***

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
following on from the 'Christmas Gain Confessions!' post i thought i'd do another post where we can all shout out about our post-Christmas losses. quite a few of us returned to class only a few days after Christmas and hopefully we will be rewarded with good losses this week.

...my class isn't until wednesday but i know others weigh-in tomorrow....

I weigh in Weds too Karen. Not sure if it will be a loss this week though :eek: so i may have to wait an extra week! Haha :D Ho hum.

Well done to the pp with the 6lb loss, i would have kissed the scales :)

A pound off, only gained half last week though so still half a pound down from my pre-Christmas weight.

i weighed in on the 28th dec and lost 1lb.
then on the 3rd of jan and lost 2.5lb.

Great thread to get some positivity flying around again, I weighed in last week and put on 4lb, 100% back on plan and at class last night and lost 1.5lbs, really pleased, going to try and get the other 2.5lb off this week!!! Its good to be back!! xxxxxx

I weigh in tomorrow morning after being off plan since the week before Christmas to last Saturday! Hope I have gotten rid of a bit of the gain from being on plan all this week but still don't think I will get a loss - maybe next week!

Well done to all of those with losses!!

I weighed in on the 27th and STS .... then weighed in on the 3rd Jan and lost 1lb so no weight gain for me over Christmas or New Year .... Im a happy bunny!! xxx

chocolatetrish said:
I weighed in on the 27th and STS .... then weighed in on the 3rd Jan and lost 1lb so no weight gain for me over Christmas or New Year .... Im a happy bunny!! xxx

Well done you! You must be chuffed. Did you stick to the plan?

i gained 2.5 over christmas - was surprised at that even though I ate a mountain of chocolate - I thought the 5 other days I was good would enable me to have a STS (how stupid am I then).

I lost a pound over new year week though - and I wasnt' expecting that because if anything I was naughtier over New Year than I was over Christmas.

BUT I also lost a pound the week before Christmas after 3 Christmas Meals out - so all in all over the month I am only half a pound up - i aint too worried about that.

REALLY REALLY want to be 3lb's off this week though - as it's my birthday next week and I really really wanted to be in the 10 stones bracket ................. I have had a tummy bug for two days and ate very strangely - so whether that will help me with my 3lb's off - we'll have to wait and see - AND amazingly I am staying off the scales to see if it makes any difference to my official weigh in next Tuesday.

Sorry for the long long post - starting to feel better :eek::eek::eek:

I put on 3.5 lbs over Christmas (spread over 2 weeks) and this week I lost 3.5lbs so back to where I was lol!

WOW!! Some really inspirational losses post-Christmas. I put on 4lb in the 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year so I'm hoping that on Monday I'll have done as well as lots of you guys!

Back