Post Pregnancy Weight Loss Boost

t1nker.8ell

Hey Guys,

Just ordered 4 weeks worth to kick start post pregnancy weight loss to get back in my work uniform!!

Ive been on Cambridge before and sucessfully lost 3st in 5months for my wedding last year but here i am 1 year later & 4 st heavier after just having a baby.

What would be the best tips anyone can give me & is it very different to Cambridge??

Hi Tink. Firstly congrats on your wedding and new baby :) Enjoy being a mummy, its the best thing ever :) I can't compare diets cos this is my first TFR diet, but from what I hear on this forum is that I do believe it all comes down to personal preference and tastes. Personally I love all the foods and am finding it relatively easy. Dieting sucks no matter what one it is! But the lesser of evils and all that :) Good luck x

Just another thought honey, you may get pretty tired the first few weeks on TS, if you've a babby to look after make sure you don't overdo it. Could Working Solution be a better idea for you maybe?

Welcome :) I'm doing exante as post pregnancy weight loss too. When I got pregnant with my daughter, I was around 11.5 stone and I ballooned to 18st. Obviously a lot of that was baby (well, 9lbs 2oz was!) but I couldn't really get below 13st. After trying ww and sw, I tried exante and did it for a month. I got down to 12st something but didn't keep up the weigh loss. Then I got pregnant again with my son. The day I found out, I was 13st 13lb but I had a rotten pregnancy. I was hospitalised 3 times with hyperemesis gravidarum (severe morning sickness) and lost about 1.5stone in 6 weeks. When the hyperemesis got better, I got SPD and ended up on crutches from 26 weeks so I was immobile and couldn't exercise. Then when I could eat again, I took full advantage and made up for lost time! Again I ballooned to 18st :( I got on ww but only got down to 15st 7lb and then kind of lost motivation so I'm back on exante again and it's working! My daughter was 3 in March, my son (he was 9lb 11oz!) is 1 on Wednesday so I've spent the last 4 years fat. It's time to be a yummy mummy. I haven't found myself tired, apart from the first week, if anything I have more energy to play with them! Good luck!! x

Back