Post pregnancy

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Daniella87, 22 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Daniella87

Daniella87 New Member

Hi guys....Ive got two kids ones 2 years old and the others nearly 5 months old.

Losing the weight after having my first born was easy i didnt diet or exercise, but its another story now since ive had my 2nd child, i seem to be getting bigger!!!

Im not good with diets and im a sucker for chocolate :sigh: ive bought a fitness dvd but just havent gotten into it.

I just want some ideas in how i can shift my extra fat and tone up without going to the gym, basically something i can do indoors as im always caring for my 2 children so i dont get time to go jogging.

I need will power which i lack to give up the sweet stuff its soooo hard :break_diet:

Thanks guys :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mspiggy

mspiggy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    the stop stuffing your face with rubbish diet
    Hello Daniella:wavey:,
    How about trying to keep your calories under 2000 a day? that way you can include a little chocolate, have you tried the options hot chocolate? try to write down every bit of food you eat and see what you could do without, your 2 year old will probably love exercising with you or doing wii fit with you, you're a lucky girl having 2 babies i remember when mine were that age, not a day went by without them making me smile or even laugh out loud, good luck with your weight loss Daniella, im sure you will get a ton of support from mums of little ones on here :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.