Post pregnancy

Daniella87

Hi guys....Ive got two kids ones 2 years old and the others nearly 5 months old.

Losing the weight after having my first born was easy i didnt diet or exercise, but its another story now since ive had my 2nd child, i seem to be getting bigger!!!

Im not good with diets and im a sucker for chocolate :sigh: ive bought a fitness dvd but just havent gotten into it.

I just want some ideas in how i can shift my extra fat and tone up without going to the gym, basically something i can do indoors as im always caring for my 2 children so i dont get time to go jogging.

I need will power which i lack to give up the sweet stuff its soooo hard :break_diet:

Thanks guys :D

Hello Daniella:wavey:,
How about trying to keep your calories under 2000 a day? that way you can include a little chocolate, have you tried the options hot chocolate? try to write down every bit of food you eat and see what you could do without, your 2 year old will probably love exercising with you or doing wii fit with you, you're a lucky girl having 2 babies i remember when mine were that age, not a day went by without them making me smile or even laugh out loud, good luck with your weight loss Daniella, im sure you will get a ton of support from mums of little ones on here :)

Back