Post your Xmas gain...

At class had the horrible nervous feeling and put on 2lb !?! Put 2lb on last week so counting it as 4lb never being this weight again x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Total weight gain for the xmas period is.... 9lb :(

4lb on plus 3 last week so overall xmas gain of 7lb, not bad going really, back on plan now and more determined than ever to get back in target range. need 4 off next week

I haven't weighed for 3 weeks due to birthdays and travelling and I gained 3lbs. considering the about of dining out a miniature heros I have eaten I am okay with it!

I weighed in yesterday afternoon - up 4lbs and I know where every single ounce of it came from...and I know how to get rid of it too!!!!! Back on plan!

GIRLS!!!!!!!! i admire you all for going to get weighed knowing you might have put on. i was determined to stay on plan!and.......i did.running up to xmas day AND xmas day,even boxing day,but then tuesday,wednesday and today i have just eaten whatever i liked,i was so bloated from all the crap id eaten last night that i was too scared to see the gain on the scales. :( will be back next week,i tried to stick to plan today but failed,will give it another go tomorrow,was feeling so strong before as well :( xxxx

i have had 2 weeks off but didnt get weighed yest (so I am skipping the week). The only other class is friday morning and although I am off work this week am not going to go as i have my little girl. plus i am target (or i was before i got pregnant so dont need to go every week).

i have self weighed though and know its 3.5lb on. My mum was like "yeah but you are pregnant" and maybe 0.5/1 can be that - the rest is mince pies, entire xmas cake / chocolates, cheese, crisps and full fat dips, christmas pud etc etc.

all i can say is imagine of i was drinking alcohol on top of that - not drinking must have saved me an extra 2-3 lbs!! haha

I put on 2lbs which I think was pretty good going considering I had 6 meals out in Christmas week!!! :0

Ready to jump back on it now though, although I am eating my Christmas choccies I'm trying to limit them a much as poss an also go to the gym a lot more.

6lb for me. It's all excess so hoping to get it off next week or over the next 2 weeks. I allowed 7lb and have put on a lot more in the past so it could have been worse.

Bunnylush said:
A pitiful 1 LB gain I failed at over eating x

Haha, in a way it's a bad thing isn't it coz this week of I'm tempted by a choc I keep thinking 'it's still better than last week and I only gained 2lb'. I keep having to slap my own face. Hahahaha.

conlou1 said:
i weigh in at 7, so ill be on about 9pm to let you know how ive done...ill be looking out for you auburn, dont chicken out on me!! ;)

I'm.... in shock..... that Christmas cheesecake belly apparently weighs .....

One...measly...... lb.....!

Crikey!

I'm on the edge of my seat now, 9pm ish you say..... :)

i went early. i put on 5 and a half pounds. i am mortified, truly gutted. i didnt even eat everything i wanted and hubby said i didnt go mad, i turned down lots of foods but hey ho, it is what it is. i cant even say i could be due on cos my periods are so irregular i wouldnt know. grrr. anyway i have gone, i have gained and now i need to get on with it. i am success expressing til i next get weighed on tuesday, my normal weigh in day. theres just the small matter of new years eve to get through...champagne and chinese...oh dear.

Back