Posting Photos

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Okay, I know it's about time I posted some photos and I've found some really gruesome fat photos what scare me witless to be honest BUT ...................... I haven't got a clue how to do it!:confused: And I mean not a clue!:eek: I really would appreciate some simple step by step instructions for a real technophobe so I can put some early Halloween photos up (they are that bad!!!!!) and maybe some from when I visited my sis, 5 stone lighter.:D

Thank you in advance for any help I can get.:wave_cry:

x

Yes please! me too! Someone once said things like "put the pics onto your desktop" and I don't even know what THAT means!!

Where are your pics saved first of all?

Once you know where your pics are and how to locate them you go to User CP and then to Pictures and Albums. From there it's Add Album. Once you've done that let me know :)

My pics are in Adobe 3 (photoshop) I could print one and scan it , if that would help.
They're all stored in this Adobe thing.

Right, have you got Adobe open now? If not open it and open the first photo you want to post. Click Save As and change the destination to Desktop (it's just easier to find that way)

Alternatively, open Adobe and open a file. Then look for the directory address and it should tell you where the file is stored. OR open the file you want and then type it's filename into the 'search' function. Whatever folder this photo is in is where the rest of your photos should be too.

Gemma, what do I do if I want to edit a pic to cut someone out who may not want to be in my album?

x

CF - you've got the standard Paint program right?

OK I can do that. I'm downstairs on the laptop now, so when I get the rest of the instructions, I'll go upstairs and do it, thanks for this RB. xx

If so you need to open Paint and then go to File --> Open. Double click the photo you want to edit. Once the pic has opened in Paint you will notice tiny blue squares around the edge of the pic (they're really tiny so look close) Click on the one on the side where the person that doesn't want to be in the album is and drag inwards - it should reduce the width of the pic to where you want.

I think so.

Yep, son has just confirmed it. Alas he wants to pop on here so I'll let him have 10mins on MSN while I have a wee and my shake then I'll be back!

x

Thanks, I will be back!

x

Okay then :) Or you could just make him do it ;)

Cant wait to see ur pics.. quite excited lol

Just popping out for 10/15 mins, be back soon x

its so weird cos when ur talking to people u get a wee vision in ur head of wat they look like and u could be completely wrong.

oh yay.. now i can pt a face to the names :) its not an awful pic at all!

Back