Power plate

Laineymcd

Hi all,
Just wondering has anyone completed a course on the power plate & how were the result's?? Thinking of doing it but don't want to be wasting my time either on it....
Any replies would be appreciated :)

Laineymcd xxx

hi i bought a vibroplate been using it most days 4 about a week now,its been helping alot with nreve pain that i have in my leg and i do think its toning up my thighs but its abit early 2 tell yet

ill tell you on sunday!! ive got my powerplate induction booked for then :)

gina_b said:
ill tell you on sunday!! ive got my powerplate induction booked for then :)

Mmmmmm do let me know how it goes...I'm hearing good thing's about it, but haven't actually chatted to someone who's done it...

Mmmmmm do let me know how it goes...I'm hearing good thing's about it, but haven't actually chatted to someone who's done it...

shall do :)
ive seen people using it and it looks really good!

hi,

so i did the induction today, it feels really wierd but i defiantly felt it working! :D

x

just use the toilet before you use it!!! :p

hi everyone

I'm going for a free session for power plates on Thursday evening. I normally do running and boot camp but Ive got shin splints at the moment so my physio suggested I tried something else to help me keep active and fit, and with the weight loss. Really looking forward to it - but it seems so good to be true 15 minutes equiv to 1 hour normal exercise!

Has anyone done power plates for a long period and had great results?
Kat
x

Back