powerplates/vibration plates

woof

Alway see the love x
Any1 use them?

I have 1, dug it out today. Not really used it b4. How do u find it?

Woofy x

i got one to havnt used it for ages it takes a bit of getting used to dosnt it and i always need a wee lmao cost enough should use it more you gonna start using yours then hun

linda

? is it like one you get a gym and it makes all your flab wobble?

I got it out the shed today, Its now sitting in the dining room waiting for me... Had a go today but cant remember what to do on it. Did urs come with a DVD/Booklet? Dont recall mine coming with anything other then a plug!

Madonna swears by them. We have a studio in the Village that holds classes, £5 for 20mins which seems really good. Might go along just to learn what to do with it

Woofy x

:rolleyes::rolleyes: post us a pic Woof! I've no idea what you mean lol xx

arent you supposed to just stand on it and the muscles you use to balance is how it works?

arent you supposed to just stand on it and the muscles you use to balance is how it works?

Thats about it, yes. But theres ways to stand to work each parts. You hold the position for 3 seconds or 3 mins or something. Ive 4gotten

Woofy x

Looks like a jackhammer :roofles:

So you just stand on it? Even I could do that :D

LOL I know where you're coming from hun xx:p

They are very good and very effective ladies, for example toning your abs on this machine is much more effective than simply doing sit ups!

The awesomeness of it all, is that you can pretty much work any muscle in your body, and I read somewhere (and dont quote me on this) but they are something like 1000x more effective than conventional methods of exercising ;o

Check google for some routines that you can do on them :D

sounds naughty to me. :)

They are very good and very effective ladies, for example toning your abs on this machine is much more effective than simply doing sit ups!

The awesomeness of it all, is that you can pretty much work any muscle in your body, and I read somewhere (and dont quote me on this) but they are something like 1000x more effective than conventional methods of exercising ;o

Check google for some routines that you can do on them :D

Ur right babes, its very effective IF u use it lol.
did think of googling,will pop to look now. I know u only have to use it as little as 10mins every other day. How cracking is that! All I need to do now is

GET ON THE BLOODY THING!

WOOFY X

Back