powerplates/vibration plates

LOL, LMAO

I GOT IT!!!! It is the funniest thing ever. I almost pmsl while on it. Please tell me how it does anything at all. Now i have the booklet but what exercises do you find helpful?

have a look on you tube, there is loads of demo's on there which look good, i am still waiting for mine to be delivered...i cant wait :)

look on youtube. thats where i got my ideas from.
i lied down on it today so just my belly was on the plate. i didnt like the feeling at all but i will get used to it. belly hurting big time now. feels like ive done 1000 sit ups.

Oh i like the sound of that one. Dont think i'll do that for a few hrs though as ive just eaten. How many exercises do you do in 10mins and which ones work for you?

every exercise i do i hold for 15 seconds on the plate at a time and repeat them at differnt times. got my timer set for 3 minutes so i do 3 minutes standing, 3 mins sitting, 3 mins stepping, then another 3 mins standing exercises. things like balance on one leg,squats, lunges, super woman pose, arms up and all over the place, push ups, rest bat wings on it. loads and loads! :D

Cool. Im going to put Oliver to bed soon then read through the leaflet and have a go. Not going to be on here as much tonight as got bits to sort out. Oliver is going back to pre school tomorrow after a long 4wks off, 2wks for easter and 2wks with chicken pox!

how long does it say in your wobble board leaflets that it is safe to use it for?
mine says 3 minutes twice a day but i do around 12 minutes twice a day and the odd go on it in the afternoon!
also i can now get up to level 7 without screaming :D

Lol. It says............."We recommend reapeating it 3 times to a total of 10 mins per session. It is preferable to do 2 x 3mins and rest for a time equivalent to the work out. For examole, after a 2min work out, rest for 2mins beofre beginning to exercise again. To improve your resulst , we recommend increasing the intensity of the vibration, rather than the duration of your workout.
We recommend doing no more than 10mins of exercise once or twice a day."

Tired me out just reading that Cheryl. :)

Oh I want one - I'm watching a couple on DEbay but they seem to be flying up in bids :mad: Wanna get my belly onto it and lose the jelly effect :8855:

i am sooo going to miss my wobble machine when i go on holiday on saturday. i asked hubby if we can take it camping with us but he said no, the t****r said i am not allowed to diet on holiday. i told him im not on a diet and that atkins is now my way of life.
ive got my holiday food coming today from the low carb store. will show him just how determined i am :D

Good on you FAF :D Don't forget your alcohol tho!!! :8855:

How supportive of him FAF.

i think he is feeling insecure as its starting to show now. the wombat knows i only want to get down to the size i was when i met him. he says i cant expect to get down to pre baby weight. if others can then so can i.
ive got 4 bottles of barcardi and 4 bottles of dark rum being delivered by asda on friday lololol :8855:

ah, yes Male insecurity.

Way to go FAF :8855:

Wahoo. Where are you going hun? Now someone help me out. I went on the wobble today and im still not feeling any results. I tried to lean on it with my hands to do some push ups and it hurt too much. Also i itch after for a min or so.

Wahoo. Where are you going hun? Now someone help me out. I went on the wobble today and im still not feeling any results. I tried to lean on it with my hands to do some push ups and it hurt too much. Also i itch after for a min or so.
when doing the push ups put a towel on the board. woof told me that :D. i complained to her that it hurt my hands and had indents for about half hour after but the towel on the board does help. i didnt feel it straight away but from about the 5th time of using it i was aching.
when i go on my belly on it i feel it hurting for a few hours after.
as for the itching i havnt a clue. may allergic to the rubber board or exercise lol.

Back