pp/pv which way is best to do it ?

That's right - it actually looks more balanced than my previous 3PP/1PL/1PP/2PL!

will tell u how i get on with my first cruise which is saturday !!

Have you lost the weight you put on after monday hon?

I've never been on a Cruise (lol!!)...

Vicky - nope... +100g up today so still +400g on Friday... (but bunged up! that is at least resolved, but I'll be lucky if I get away with a "STS")...

But, and this is weird, I'm wearing WHITE calf length stretch trousers and not looking bad at all... (I am wondering whether all this walking over the past six months has helped that much or whether my eyes are just deceiving me... but, in any event, I figure that if I can live with about a 70K target instead of a 67K one, why not if the clothes fit! We'll see - got a holiday to get through first!!)

Are you going anywhere Vicky? (when?)

Ooooh in case I disappear later, and you leave, GOOD LUCK for tomorrow!!

Jo I think if you are fitting in the clothes you want to why lose anymore??? I NEED to get into my size 12 bottoms i have lots of nice stuff i cant wear 9some with tags on) plus my 14s are looking scruffy now.

Holiday....mm not sure. If hannah has babies then hopefully will go away for week in october, if not...might be sooner. and prob go to my mums apartment in spain :D

oh and Jo thanks re interview. :D

oooh Spain sounds good! Like you, I'd like to get back into my white size 12 trousers... getting into these new white size 10s is all very nice haaaaa but I know they're US 10, so UK 14... and so, like you, I know I'll be happier when I get back to where I was...

But I get stuck every time at about this weight...

well maybe you need to up the exercise? cut out yoghurts ? the uk book does say about yogs causing a stall i think!

I've already switched one fruit flavoured for plain old fromage blanc (which does take some getting used to - I used to wince!!) but I do like finishing on a sweet note... I've already cut out dessert from dinner...

Misery...

Holiday next Friday so a bit late to tweak anything now...

In France, he says to go to 400g dairy if stalling... I'm at barely 200g now... maybe 300g now marinating more...

ah maybe thats what he says here too. i wonder what it could be???

aybe you are just meant to be at that weight?? on atkins i was stuck on 12 4 (like sona) for ages and ages and ages.

where are you going on holiday ?

I fear not (re supposed to be at that weight) BUT they do say that this is the "last diet you'll need to do" and that the shock factor doesn't work forever (hence advising NOT to continually return to attack...), and maybe I'm at the end of the road...

My GP recommended a week or so on something like the grapefruit/Mayo diet to shock my metabolism again... maybe... at least I could eat fruit then in July!

For now though, I'm SAFE with Dukan... safe in ketosis... whereas if I "come out" (no pun intended!!!), I'm out there in the wildnerness without a safety net... aaaah!!

One week's holiday in the country... village knees up on the 14th! Fresh air and weeding!!

Maybe when you get back off your hols you could try something a little different to shock your body.
Wow your dr is great suggesting that - drs over here wouldnt!

I thought he was a prat actually!! Particularly as he'd also deleted all the grapefruits, leaving me two days without breakfast, and one day without a dinner! DUH!!

I also queried the nutritional benefit of having a crispbread for breakfast - just the one, don't get too excited, and he was stumped for words...

So I reasoned "poor lad, knows not what he talks about, and humoured him"! I shall have to adapt his plan if I do it... ie put grapefruit back in for a start for breakfast! Have oatbran too!

mm grapefruit. Well whatever you decide you will stick around wont you. cos then you will need to come back to dukan so we can stabilize together!

Back