pp/pv which way is best to do it ?

when on a pv day are u spossed to have veg for lunch and dinner or just once in the day ?

thanks honey xxx he is out of office today thankfully.

you can have veg or salad or both all day if you want :D but make sure you have a lot of protein too.

i think bosses stink although after saying that mine are bending over backwards for me and even the works doctor to ,i work for nhs and they where not very kind when my son passed just wanting me back at work has soon has so really they cut there noses to spite ther faces because now i will listen 100% to what my doctor and shrink advises me !!

and ur very welcome vicks , im so glad to have found this site and the people on it ,u are making me feel good about myself and im starting to think a little bit straighter although will take a while !!

THANKS ALL

Oh jet its nice to know we helping a bit. This site is a lifeline for me now :D
so your work are ok about you not going back straight away now?

i had a appointment with the occy health doctor and he didnt even question the length of time im having off and my bosses can not go over his head ,so im not due back until end of august !

good. and you should take as much time as you need hon xxxx

Absolutely Jet... I came back to work too soon that's for sure and so I pretty much moved onto autopilot, pushed "things" to the back of my mind, and that greatly lengthened my grieving period. I often envied my sister, during my Mum's illness, as she would go back to her house of an evening and could let herself go... whereas I, living with Mum as her carer, was the chirpy cheery one throughout... on the surface at least.

Your way is best... in your own time... when you are ready... and if in any way we help, great! But if ever we're clumsy, please let us know! I'll tease you just as I will the others! No special treatment! You're dieting with us? You're laughing and crying with us!

:)) group hug... (now Vicky will produce some fabulous artwork)

Jo must have been so hard trying to keep brave face up, but we are women and we are strong!!!!

:gen126:

i want everyone to be themsleves if i step out of line ............. DRAG me back in lol !

grand! let the floodgates open!

NO MORE STEALING OF CHIPS JET!

:whoopass::whip: :kissass2:

thats you told jet - STEP AWAY FROM THE CHIPS

hey if u could see and hear me laffing now and im talking to dan to omg !!

need to start the OH and JORDANS dinner catch ya all soon !!

:)

I should hope not!

OK I made a decision... I'm changing my alternance (and not only because Vicky's doing far better than me!!!). "Bunged up" again, I realise that 3 x PPs on the row aren't helping me... and my other half is coming over to the UK (and EATING) next Wednesday, and wanting PP next Thurs and Fri, so I'll join Vicky on her:

Mon-PP
Tues-PP
Wed-PV
Thurs-PP
Fri-PP
Sat-PV
Sun-PV (but might PP in the evening cos in car so easier!)

that looks swell im going to do wot viks does to and thats because im a copy cat lol (not) !!

Lol girls :) A little shift might help you out a bit Jo - especially breaking up the week more.

Back