PP weekly allowence!

May I join in with the Wendy Plan too? I STS this week (weigh in today at home :() and could do with some motivation!

Anyone can join in hon of course. I got through 2 days of it so far... X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Weigh in this morning,STS I'm not too disheartened though as TOTM and I had a bad weekend and went abit over points so tbh expected to of put on!
Wendy plan begins today for me!
Hope it works!
Hope everyone else are doing well?
Xx

I'm only on day 2 today Claire but will weigh in on Sunday so the truth will tell then!! :confused:

I take it, from thinking about it, that the WP isn't something you use week in week out, but maybe once a month or so just to confuse your metabolism? Or does anyone use it every week??

Any ideas? :confused:
xx

I've only been doing ww pro points 3 weeks now andive used all my wps every week so far and lost weight other than today but that's me not sticking to it properly xxx

I'm only on day 2 today Claire but will weigh in on Sunday so the truth will tell then!! :confused:

I take it, from thinking about it, that the WP isn't something you use week in week out, but maybe once a month or so just to confuse your metabolism? Or does anyone use it every week??

Any ideas? :confused:
xx

Thats exactly it. I'll do it maybe once a month... its just an interesting thing to see if it works. I'm hoping for more than a pound loss this week by doing it but who knows ;) I'm already trying to decide what yumminess I'm going to have on Tuesday (my +18 day) LOL xx

Ahhh Wendy plan going down the pan don't think I'm gonna manage to eat another 3 of my daily points today and an extra 8!off to zumba too so unless I eat lots of choc when I get home,it's not gonna happen!lol on the plus side I am loving this new pp compared to the previous plan!gets me eating alot more salads and loving them!just had a gorge Greek salad with feta (which the pp on was really low)love feta!!
:)
Xx

Lol I'd have to be sick to not want to eat all my dailies!! I'm a hungry gal ;) xx

Yesterday it was a challenge to eat 8 "extra" points and today I'm struggling to manage with just 2 "extra"! I hope this means it's working. Looking forward to 18 "extra" tomorrow: venti mocha frappuccino light and rocky road will be 15 of those :D

How's everyone else managing?

I'm having my 18 extra today and feel like I'm stuffing my face lol! I suppose that's the point, wonder what affect this'll have on our WIs hehe ;) xx

I didn't try it this week but after using 0 weeklies and looking at a STS (!!!) I'm going for it starting Thursday, even if I have gained in past weeks only using half or all.

Ah its worth a try, if it goes badly for me then at least I've tried and know it doesn't work for me (fingers crossed it does though lol) xx
Just got through my +18 day. I feel really bloated (although it is totm so that is also contributing) and I'm soooo full!! I've +2 pp day tomorrow so should hopefully lose some bloatiness then. X

Your weekly 49......

points, are you meant to use them?

Do you have too? Will you lose weight slower if you do, and quicker if you don't use them?

If you do use them what's your weight loss been like, and have you noticed any differences in weeks when you have used them all and weeks when you have not?

Confused!

Just finished the +18 today as well - very stuffed! I'm a bit concerned that tomorrow may well be harder!

Well done hon, it is a stuffing day isn't it lol?! I had the +2 day yesterday. It was ok hon, I thought I'd struggle a lot but because I already knew how many weeklies I was "allowed" I made a conscious effort to eat low pp stuff (and a bit of fruit hehe). Good luck with it today chick... You can look forward to tomorrow when you can have +9pp ;) xx

Yeah good idea hon. have a couple if snacks during the day that aren't low pp (basically ones you wouldn't normally let yourself have?). Maybe a choccie bar for 5 or 6 pp. "Real" crisps for 5pp? Or you could have like a full fat hot choccie or coffee from starbucks/costa for a treat. You'll have a yummy day because you can basically eat whatever you want for one day... You'll be stuffed though. And then you take it down to +2pp tomorrow. I haven't sneak peeked at my scales at all this week so I don't really know how well its working but we'll see eh? I have +9pp today which is a nice medium ;) xx good luck today xx

Back