PP weekly allowence!

Reading all this, I think I need to go back and read everything and remind myself of all the healthier choices- the past few months have been slow for losses and even seen gains which I am sick of. Never thought it could be the actual choices as I am always in my allowance. Interesting! :)

i'm seeing one girl at class fluctuate really badly, once week she's eaten none of her points and the next all of them, so she's losing/putting on all the time.

i eat most of my points but i do exercise a lot and i'm losing steadily.
personally i would rather only lose a small amount of weight and live a normal life, i.e have a drink with friends ,go for a lovely meal.

everyone is different, best way to figure out what you're body needs is trial and error i'm afraid.

i'm seeing one girl at class fluctuate really badly, once week she's eaten none of her points and the next all of them, so she's losing/putting on all the time.

i eat most of my points but i do exercise a lot and i'm losing steadily.
personally i would rather only lose a small amount of weight and live a normal life, i.e have a drink with friends ,go for a lovely meal.

everyone is different, best way to figure out what you're body needs is trial and error i'm afraid.

Wholeheartedly agree.

This is the thing; whatever you do you HAVE to do it continuously. If you don't eat weeklies you won't be able to ever eat them, as your metabolism adapts to what you've been eating..

So you are better to do it at a manageable level, to sustain yourself forever rather than suffering with not enough food. I think there can be incidences where sometimes your dailies are too much (after a discussion with a particular male member, and someone in my local class on 64pp a day!!) and that's fair enough...

You just can't keep shrinking your points in a goose chase for greater losses. It's not a magical lose weight formula, its a life plan to implement for the rest of your life. :)

Hi
I a newbie to ww on my first wk n I plan to test it out with my points, I have used a few weeklies already as I had a dinner that used up alot of points so it's nice to have them there if I need them but I will try n use them n not my AP's as I feel I will splurge out if I know I have alot n then not loose anything!
Good luck to everyone x
Pray I loose this wk I appear to have hit a wall otherwise!
X

Weekly Points

I know people ask about them all the time, and I know you can use them if you want to but don't have to touch them at all.

Just wondering how people use there's cause I was thinking of maybe using 2-3 extra a day of them so instead of being on a daily allowance of 29 I would be on 31-32 (or something like that)

Then maybe when I lose a bit more weight I could lover that amount slightly...

Is this doable? Last time I did PP I never used all my 49 points and I can't see me ever needing to this time, think I used 10-20 a week so 2-3 extra a day seems a good bench mark..

you can use them daily if you like,,if you feel the 29 isnt filling you up then there should be no prob in topping it up,i use mine on a bottle of wine usually:)

I don't feel the need to use mine on a daily basis cos being a fat pig I get 35pp anyway lol.
I used them at the weekend last week cos I was away.
Didn't use them the week before, and not used any so far this week! I suppose I look on them as an emergency back up plan!

I don't feel the need to use mine on a daily basis cos being a fat pig I get 35pp anyway lol.
I used them at the weekend last week cos I was away.
Didn't use them the week before, and not used any so far this week! I suppose I look on them as an emergency back up plan!

I'm the same i have 35 daylies and sometimes don't feel the need to eat them all. My weeklies tend to get used at the weekend on alcohol and eating out. Proper godsend if you ask me cos if you slip up it doesn't matter. My only problem is when drinking i always forget how many ive had :sigh: and always think its OK my weeklies should cover it as I don't use them through the week. Il probs end up shooting myself in the foot with this theory one day though. haha

Cool thanks..

My hubby is similar to you people on 35. He is on 48 a day at the mo, and with so many he doesn't think he will ever need to use the weekly points.

I have this stupid theory that my body would get used to only 29 points a day (not counting the weekly points) so if after a month of not using the weekly points I suddenly started using them, I'm afraid I might gain a little. Thats one reason why I want to start using some of them now, even if I really don't need to..

Suppose that sounds stupid right?

I think it's good to use them - as you say if you never use them then your points drop, suddenly you need to start using them and technically you're eating more than you were before. Technically you should still be creating a calorie defecit but because your body isn't used to them it might react differently.

I tend to use mine like you, i top mine up during the week, i'm on 31 per day but tend to need 3 - 5 extra a day to not feel hungry, then once a week, usually a Sat night i use my leftovers for some choccy with a film :)

Cool thanks..

My hubby is similar to you people on 35. He is on 48 a day at the mo, and with so many he doesn't think he will ever need to use the weekly points.

I have this stupid theory that my body would get used to only 29 points a day (not counting the weekly points) so if after a month of not using the weekly points I suddenly started using them, I'm afraid I might gain a little. Thats one reason why I want to start using some of them now, even if I really don't need to..

Suppose that sounds stupid right?

not at all stupid :) You want to make it as easy and manageable as you can long term, and thats the way to do it :) I encourage everyone to eat their weeklies :p

i have used them all most weeks as i get hungry on 29 dailies and need a top-up lol. however, this week i have 22 left, wi tomorrow night but don't think the scales have budged!

Same here! I usually use all mine (but have small losses :( ) but this week I have 22 left, weigh in tomorrow like Smirnoff and also feel like it hasn't budged. Actually, I feel like I have gained so I think I might try using 0 next week for the first time as I ALWAYS use them.

I always use most of mine and get good loses every week! But everyone is different and I have just stared and have a lot to lose so I think mine falls off faster than someone with only 1 stone or so to lose? Maybe!

I have used all of mine for past two weeks and have lost 2lb each week,I didn't realise until tonight they were optional I thought u had to have them lol.think I will use them all again this week and see if I lose again,if not I will try a week without them.I do love them tho coz can have nice treats with them!lol xx

My partner and i use our weekly extra points on a sat night, its when, as i now call it have my nice bottle of fat wine instead of ww wine which i have during the week. And we have some nibbles as well and we have always had a weight loss in doing it this way.its working for us.

Yeah that's what I do Rosie get the sat and then treat myself and so far have weight losses,hoping it carries on that wAy
Coz I quite enjoy having these extra 49 points!xx

hi clairanddanielson, im at ww 10 weeks now and i have done what im doing since i started and so far i have not been up in my weight once. started at 11.4 and a half and was 9/8 on mon ev this week. the extra 49 in my opinion are to be used for treats. keep it up...)

Back