PP weekly allowence!

I use them all some weeks, a few in others and none on other weeks. I've found my losses always consistant than from 1-2lbs. I think it keeps my body on its toes by varying it.

Claireanddanielson said:
Oh no muppsy,what if u want a treat tho!I don't think I could survive just on the 29 per day!I hope I always manage to lose using the 49 too I quite like having those!xx

Hi claireanddanielson
I'm on 29 pp per day. I had 3 stone to lose, have lost 1stone 9lbs so far. I think as u get closer to goal it gets harder and so you really have to try not eat the 49 extras.
Has anyone else found this??
X

I used my points for a meal out this week and have put on 2lbs, really upset, this didnt happen my 1st week :cry:

Oh hon... I don't think its possible to put 2lb on in a week to be honest. Maybe you're retaining water or you need to be to the loo? Do you weigh in at a meeting or at home? X

Yeah I think I'm gonna try the wendy plan of using the weeklies this week (hopefully I can stick to it lol). Worth a go?! Trial and error lol! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I only tend to use AT MOST 2-3 weekly points a night, so the most I would use in a week is around 20 points. It varies from week to week but an average would be between 15-20

On the other hand my hubby is on so many daily points that he sees no need to touch his weekly points all. He could use them even if he wanted to as he has found he really doesn't lose well if he uses them...

I would tend to use all of my weeklies and save most of them for the weekend. I would avoid eating them too close to WI day in case the extra bulk would cause a slight gain which wouldn't do at all :-0

Deffo gonna give this Wendy a try next week let's do a challenge all do it and see if it works!?xxx

Count me in!!!

I weigh in in the morning so will post my "Wendy points" every day within my diary!! :D

Oh hon... I don't think its possible to put 2lb on in a week to be honest. Maybe you're retaining water or you need to be to the loo? Do you weigh in at a meeting or at home? X

Yeah I think I'm gonna try the wendy plan of using the weeklies this week (hopefully I can stick to it lol). Worth a go?! Trial and error lol! X

I weigh at home. I hope your right but my body is a bit mad like that, I seem to be able to put on 4lbs over a weekend sometimes, especially when alcohol is involved!!

LoveWW said:
I weigh at home. I hope your right but my body is a bit mad like that, I seem to be able to put on 4lbs over a weekend sometimes, especially when alcohol is involved!!

Ah hon when I weighed yesterday morning I was 5lb heavier and wrote it off. Today (my WI day) I'm down those 5lb plus another lb lol! Maybe try and weigh tomorrow, see if there's any difference..

I'm in for the wendy challenge ladies!! :D x

How on earth do you use 18 additional points in one day!?!?! :eek:

Will have a damn good try tho!! :rolleyes:

Oh I could do it hehe... ;) x

I deffo could aswel I weigh in on Monday morning so will let you know how it goes from Monday!!got friends coming over tonight and drink will b involved so I don't think those scales are going to be too kind Monday!!:-( lol xx

Have fun hon and don't worry, you can pull it back next week. I've started wendy plan today so will let ye know next saturday how it is xx

Thanks babe!yeh deffo will pull it back deffo,sometimes just gotta let hair down tho :) letme kno how wendy goes will need reg updates to keep me going!!xxx

I'm afraid to use them (I know,I shouldn't be!) I just feel that the 29 pp gives me plenty for the three meals (grant it,low fat ones!) and maybe 2 treats. Anymore feels like I'm not on a diet! But they are brilliant for nights out and dinners etc,but don't use them day to day.

LoveWW said:
3 large glasses of wine, all too easy in my opinion lol :beer8:

Hahaha!! So true. I'd have a couple large glasses AND a choccie bar. 18pp simples ;) xx

Back