PP weekly allowence!

Really want to eat the world!had look on scales still 1lb up and I've been so good and worked at the gym!not looking forward to going out Friday as weigh in Saturday.but I'll still keep trying :( how you getting on?

Lost ½ lb doing the Wendy Plan, exactly same as the week before non-Wendy :( Guess it doesn't make a difference with me :cry:

I'm the same this week,could eat everything in sight been done 2 zumba classes so far this week lots of walking and taking my son swimming later so hopefully will lose something Monday!!keep it up everyone.little miss thin!oh no well least u have tried it and now u kno,maybe try again in few weeks just to c xx

I resisted lots last night just need to make sure I do the same tonight...I've been the gym for 1.5 hours,1 zumba class,1 Boxfit class & plan on doing gym tonight.what do you drink when you go out?I used all weeklies on Saturday so only have daily points & going out for a "few" tomoz I only like diet coke with Malibu but isnt that quite sugary?I'm ok with vodka but has to be soda water & lime or lemonade & blackcurrant but these are all higher in points???my favourite is wine but is just the devil!!!x

Little miss thin keep trying!i was guna try Wendy plan next week for the first time...half a pound off is much better than 1/2 pound on!!!keep trying & fingers crossed for good results next week.x

I like wine and beer,but don't go out much tbh so usually just have couple at home which is easier to control,Malibu is lush reminds me of my repping days!diet coke is 0 points tho isn't it? Dunno about the Malibu tho?
Xx

Little miss thin keep trying!i was guna try Wendy plan next week for the first time...half a pound off is much better than 1/2 pound on!!!keep trying & fingers crossed for good results next week.x

I suppose you're right :D Thank you, got mine crossed firmly!

Malibu is only 2 points for a 25ml-35ml serving vodka is exactly the same any diet pop is free.however they don't do diet lemonade in pubs and pub squash is 2 therefore Malibu & diet coke 2 vodka soda water & lime 3-4 points Malibu it is I just know it actually does have more calories than vodka oh well don't do it very often it has been planned 4 3 months so I cant not go.x

Exactly 2 points per drink isn't too much anyway tbh.yeh that's annoying when u go out that they don't do diet lemonade coz I like spritzers,but points r ridiculous if u go out and drink with full fat lemonade,enjoy urself chick wish I was going out!xxx

I always ask for soda water to make spritzers! White wine spritzers, you mean, yeah? 0pp for soda water!

Some pubs do sprite zero, I buy a can and it lasts me 2 drinks with my smirnoff :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

What's the deal with the pubs over there not having diet drinks? Is it those spray thingies they use instead of an actual bottle of pop? Ya gotta buy a glass bottle of lemonade over here lol. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

They make a sh1t load of profit using those spray thingies and it tastes crap too lol

They might have them in dublin but I can't recall seeing them anywhere around here? You gotta buy a separate bottle and then you can split it between two drinkies ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

At least that tastes nice, a glass of post mix costs pennies to make and sells for a lot and tastes like syrup!

shiv87 said:
I resisted lots last night just need to make sure I do the same tonight...I've been the gym for 1.5 hours,1 zumba class,1 Boxfit class & plan on doing gym tonight.what do you drink when you go out?I used all weeklies on Saturday so only have daily points & going out for a "few" tomoz I only like diet coke with Malibu but isnt that quite sugary?I'm ok with vodka but has to be soda water & lime or lemonade & blackcurrant but these are all higher in points???my favourite is wine but is just the devil!!!x

Why not just have Coke Zero or Alcohol free beer like Becks which is only a point per bottle. At least you'll be out but sticking to it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Unfortunately I can't go out and not drink especially when going out in my home town.it's been planned for months so I'll just enjoy it with as low points as I can :)

Back