PPs in biscuits thread - add your fav!

I love dunking shortbread in my tea but am afraid even to point it as it is made with butter. Lidl's shortbread is lovely.

Ooh the Tesco value & Asda smartprice choc chip cookies are really nice, obv v cheap & 1pp each, 2 for 3pp or 3 for 4pp :)

Ooh the Tesco value & Asda smartprice choc chip cookies are really nice, obv v cheap & 1pp each, 2 for 3pp or 3 for 4pp :)

I love those smartprice cookies! Thanks :D

New WW find :)

Just demolished a bag of WW double choc and orange mini cookies!

2PP per bag and they are gorgeous! Ive never seen the, before so just letting everyone else know about them :)

OOH! Where did you find them??

I googled them and it took me to mysupermarket and it appears they're Tesco only :( A trip to Tesco may be in order ;)

I have those at home hehe... Maybe I'll have a bag later. Only problem is they get stuck in your teeth so make sure to have a big cuppa too ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I like cadbury animal biscuits and mini party rings. Only 3pm a bag.

I just bought a pack of Aero biscuits and they are 3pps each. Not worth it really as they are really small.

Also Cadburys chocolate fingers are 1pp each and 2pps for 2.

lilbootoo said:
Do the ww mini cookies come in any other flavour? I don't like chocolate orange.....

Yeah they do... There's choc chip ones too :)

ww mini cookies are really nice, so far I have tried, Ginger = nice, choc chip and oat = Bit dry, but hit the spot, Lemon and currant = Really nice but I'm a sucker for lemon. I am still on the lookout for the ginger and lemon ones they are supposed to do. Two of my favourite flavours locked together, Nom!!

lennis said:
ww mini cookies are really nice, so far I have tried, Ginger = nice, choc chip and oat = Bit dry, but hit the spot, Lemon and currant = Really nice but I'm a sucker for lemon. I am still on the lookout for the ginger and lemon ones they are supposed to do. Two of my favourite flavours locked together, Nom!!

I've never even seen lemon and current but always see the ginger and lemon ones... I don't like ginger though lol! I like the mini cookies too except that they stick to your teeth haha.
Just had choc chip belvita and they were ok but there's hazelnuts in them and I don't really like nuts unfortunately. 6pp for the 4 of them!

A 7 pack of Aero biscuits is only 21pps if anyone feels like a binge lol

ellenwillbeskinny said:
A 7 pack of Aero biscuits is only 21pps if anyone feels like a binge lol

LMAO at 'only 21pp' !!!! Hehe!!

Back