Prawn sauce that I didn't even want!!!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Muffindoll, 23 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is my first week back and I wanted it to be perfect.
    I went out to the market for lunch as I know they have salad boxes, I have bought sandwiches there before and they are freshly made, they always make your sandwich and then shout over "do you want any sauce?"
    I asked for a salad box with prawns and as it was busy there were several ladies busy making things and I didn't see but she put loooads of prawn sauce all over it!
    I only realised when I got back to work an opened it.
    If I had got slices of chicken or something I could have scraped some off but as I chose prawns I couldn't as it was mixed all in with the prawns.Grrrrrrrrr
    I've not had any other syns today, do you think that will cover it? There seemed a lot of it.
    Thanks

krupskaya likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No way of knowing for sure but I reckon you'll be okay. It's only one meal out of 21 this week so don't worry too much

4. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks.
    I didn't think of it like that, I'm not too worried now you've put it that way, I'm sure the fact I've been careful the rest of the week will pay off.
    Thanks!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.