Prawns!

MikiMooMoo

Blimey, didn't realise how low these really are. I don't eat enough fish, but had these for lunch wiv the kids, and was really surprised.
I made a sandwich wiv them, had 70g, and they were only 46 cals!!!

Just wanted to share that with you all!!! :)

I love prawns, I had a massive salad for lunch the other day with 240g king prawns that were on offer in Asda & it was less than 300 calories for my whole lunch!!!

Mmmmmm prawns!!! Do you know I may make prawn curry this weekend. Lovely and low so I can go a bit mental with the Thai rice!!!!

Legomom said:
Mmmmmm prawns!!! Do you know I may make prawn curry this weekend. Lovely and low so I can go a bit mental with the Thai rice!!!!

You must have read my mind, as i was thinking of asking for a recipe for a prawn curry!!....:)

MikiMooMoo said:
You must have read my mind, as i was thinking of asking for a recipe for a prawn curry!!....:)

Have a google :) I just do a basic curry sauce.... Usually a madras or a jalfreizi :) I'm told creamy curries are better for prawns but I don't like em lol. Caroline g has a good Thai curry recipe I think? Think it's in recipient section x

Prawn omelette with rice and soy sauce feels like a takeaway but with much less cals mmmm

i love making a low calorie prawn cocktail (extra light mayo mixed with a bit of ketchup, some cayenne pepper and a sprinkling of paprika, served on lots of iceberg lettuce and a lemon wedge!) next to nothing in calories and tastes delicious! shame prawns are so bloody expensive now!!

I love prawns.

I like the raw ones and then in the pan with fresh tomatoes and some spices and herbs on some toast or with a baked potato xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back