Pre-conception supplements

Emma1904

Working on it
Don't know if any one can help me...

Does any one know if folic acid, multivitamins, B6 tablets and evening primrose oil will be ok on CD, we're trying to concieve so trying to get my body as healthy and as ready as possible for conception.

Thanks

Emma x

you will need to check with your cd hun because normally you shouldn't take vits but it depends how much folic acid is in the packs. you do know with evening primrose you can only take it up to ovulation.

yes i know, i'm under my doctor for it all. These are what he has advised and told me when to take them etc. Will check with CDC when i go on weds.

Last edited:
Hello me to.... Ttc I mean n I'm gonna restart next week want to lose my last 2 or 3 stone after losing 7 on cd!

I don't know the 100% correct answer but I'm gonna take folic acid b6 and I'm just about to start with the EPO I'm not going to take a multivitamin though ad we are supposed to get all our needs me with the packs so the way I look at it is we would be having more than 100% of EVERY vitamin n that can't be a good thing!

I do also take vitamin c but for different reasons but coincidentally it helps ur body to absorb b6 hope my ramblings have helped..... Probably not but let me know what u discover as I'm not really doing things the conventional way n need all the help I can get

Bump

Mine is an unconventional way too! Sperm donor for us! So a bit of self insemination! Lovely! Am doing some more research will let you know if I find anything good x

:-0 self insem here too!!!! Partners swimmers though...... Long story though if u have been trawling the ai and ttc forums im sure you'll have an idea. Ok thanks if u find anything be sure to scream it my way!!! And let me know when u get ur bfp!!!!

Back