Pre-Slimming World and now..

I can't find those velvet crunch I keep looking for them but had no luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Garlic bread! Me and my bf would go through about 4 baguettes a week. We would have them with most meals :eek:.

I have swapped garlic bread with every meal for sweetcorn and courgettes - I am obsessed!

I can't find those velvet crunch I keep looking for them but had no luck

They have re-branded them for the wholesale market twice in 12 months but still seem to struggle getting them into mainstream stores. King considered pulling them from the UK market just before Xmas....

It's baffling, they are just so nommy!! Can't believe they can't market them. Super tasty and 4 syns did it for me!! I buy a box of 24 at a time to save the hassle of getting hold of them :eek:

To answer the question...I used to be really good through the week and then hammer McDonalds at the weekend!! It was normal for me to have 3 Maccies in 2 days- no longer I got to 16 stone!!

Panini's for breakfast. (4 Cheese, with tuna mayo usually)

me and mum could get through 6 (sometimes more) mini rolls/half a cake EACH on a saturday night. :eek:

Cookies! Used to buy 6, sometimes 10/12 of those store baked white chocolate or terry's chocolate orange cookies every week... remember once eating 5 of those cookies in one sitting. Bleughhhh!! :yuk:

And those are just the bits that stick out! Was more of a picker at stuff...

oh! crisp butties... jeez!

Mine is I can't eat pure fatty stuff my gut hates me if I do x

I did not eat proper meals and ate junk food all the time mainly crisps, bread, biscuits.

Now I eat proper meals and do not miss junk food that much. I have velvet crunch or breakfast bar as syns. But try to incorporate syns in my meals.

Mine was chips, crisps, bread (loads of it), chocolate, KFC, McD's breakfasts....and my husbands West Indian cooking! :eek:

I haven't had chips since I started on SW...and I don't miss them at all, nor have I had crisps. :)

My bread is now limited to 2 slices of Hovis Nimble or WW wholemeal Danish per day (only eaten at Breakfast) and I occasionally have a small bar of chocolate as a treat. :D

I don't feel like I'm missing anything at all as I'm really enjoying the opportunity of a healthier lifestyle that SW has given me! :wee:

Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate ! Got to a point where it used to replace meals :-( oh yeah and biscuits. Every time I had a cup of tea I would have half a dozen biscuits, and that was just whilst I was waiting for the kettle to boil.
Have had no chocolate for 3 weeks now and have replaced the need by eating the Alpen
choc n fudge bars occasionally. Biscuits have been replaced by the odd rich tea biscuit which I sin but i only Have two when really desperate.

Back