Prefer old points system.

thanks..i do feel bad for barging in though. some people seem to like the plan yet others don't...seem to feel hungry or find the free fruit stops the plan from working

everyone is different i know

I have to stick up for the new plan i'm afraid. I started back 6 weeks ago doing discover plan and have done it in the past and when i started pro pints i had 2 weeks where i sts so was very negative about the plan but i have stuck with it, got my head around it and tracked on esource and in the last 2 weeks i have lost 4.5 lbs which i am thrilled with as historically my weight loss is extremely slow.

I would say give it a go for a fair period of time and i am sure it will work for you too.

think that is perhaps what i may do if can afford to ...i will have to join a new meeting[i would be too embarrasssed to re join old meeting and i have had to move to a slightly different area]

thanks anyway

Hi Rosebud I totally aggree with you, I much prefer the old ww points system, It worked for me. I have tried to persevere with the pro points but I am not being very successful. Why do they change things that worked perfectly well.

I think if you have just joined then it is easier, swithching from the old to the new points is hard. I started in November and although I put 6 po
und on over xmas I have lost a stone in total. I would never have lost that much on other diets. I put it down to the 49 weekly points they have been my saviour

Back