Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Cole's room says 25 :/ we leave all the upstairs windows open all day and he sleeps in a vest. Think if it carries on I'm going to plug a fab in during the day and just leave it blasting his bedroom x

Bella loves Sophie! It's the only tether she will take.
Danni, sorry to hear Thomas has been so upset :( glad he has settled with calpol. I tried Bella on iburefon the other day when she was really miserable with teething and it defiantly helped x

Sarah, am I right thinking it was you posting screenshots of a app that told you when to expect babies to be unsettled/growth spurt etc??
If so what was the app call please? Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Jess think it's wonder weeks xx

Sarah, am I right thinking it was you posting screenshots of a app that told you when to expect babies to be unsettled/growth spurt etc?? If so what was the app call please? Xx Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Jess think it's wonder weeks xx

Yep, Wonder Weeks :) xx

Bella loves Sophie! It's the only tether she will take. Danni, sorry to hear Thomas has been so upset :( glad he has settled with calpol. I tried Bella on iburefon the other day when she was really miserable with teething and it defiantly helped x

He went to sleep for the night at 10.15 and slept until 9.30 so I think it must have helped settle him!
Fingers crossed he seems quite happy today! X

Is it the app that's £1.49 from the App Store? (I have an iPhone) Just want to make sure I get the right one! X

I think so yes

It's the wonder week one

Attachments

• image-2929561080.jpg
    image-2929561080.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 54
Just wondering whether anyone has any fun cot toys that baby plays with when they wake up? Oliver has a mobile and a teddy but just wondering about anything else x

We've got a thing that ties along the side of the cot to the bars and is almost the length of the cot, it has different things on it like a mirror, some tags and a crinkly thing. He's also got a soft cube with a few different things attached too. To be honest he just looks round and watches his wall mural and his animal storage boxes at the minute x

We've got a thing that ties along the side of the cot to the bars and is almost the length of the cot, it has different things on it like a mirror, some tags and a crinkly thing. He's also got a soft cube with a few different things attached too. To be honest he just looks round and watches his wall mural and his animal storage boxes at the minute x

That sounds good - where is it from??

I've attached one of those spiral snake things which I think is for a push chair to the cot - Stevie plays with it when he wakes in the morning but I think he's getting bored of it so need something new!!

We've just opened and programmed his Leapfrog Scout puppy toy which I think will work it's way to his cot!

We have a mamas and papas cot mobile too which he used to like for the tune - we don't use that anymore so think I'm going to take it off soon and find something different...

I've gotta say that many people have commented on how well Stevie plays with his toys (on the play mat not in his cot) but it does keep him busy!!

These baby folk do cost a lot don't they?! X

Ooh I like the sound of that. May have to look for something similar x

Hi ladies.

I have 8 weeks tomorrow to go until little miss big arrival! Im jus sorting things out and puttin some clothes aside for the hospital. Im having a csection and could be in for 2 days. So I have put aside 5 baby grows 5 vests for now. Does everything tjink its enough? If it comes to it Carl can always bring me more.
How many nappies should I take :confused:
I was sooo confident packin for lucas and now im jus not.

Todays been really tearful for me im starting to get soo scared. I have opted for the csection but still makes it jus as scary even tho the one with lucas wasnt planned I cnt remember any of it. This time im thinkin about it..alot! today its all getting to me and im starting to worry. Im startin to worry most coz of lucas my lil boy (sounds so silly I no :(.)
I also feel I have forgotten what t do even the littlest things!! :eek:

Any way im sure itll pass!!

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Heya

I think 5 should be enough, depends if baby spits up a lot, I found Thomas didn't much to start with.
I would maybe take around 16-20 nappies?!
Sure c section will go smoothly and it's normal to worry xx

That sounds good - where is it from?? I've attached one of those spiral snake things which I think is for a push chair to the cot - Stevie plays with it when he wakes in the morning but I think he's getting bored of it so need something new!! We've just opened and programmed his Leapfrog Scout puppy toy which I think will work it's way to his cot! We have a mamas and papas cot mobile too which he used to like for the tune - we don't use that anymore so think I'm going to take it off soon and find something different... I've gotta say that many people have commented on how well Stevie plays with his toys (on the play mat not in his cot) but it does keep him busy!! These baby folk do cost a lot don't they?! X

Ooh I like the sound of that. May have to look for something similar x

This is it, it's from Kiddicare x

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_8744_10001

Just wondering what nap's all your little ones have, when and how long? How many hours a day roughly do they sleep? Cole is now doing 11-12 hours at night. He had a 2.5 hour nap 9.30-12pm and he's just gone down for another. Both times he was asleep in less than a minute so must need it? Until now he's just napped in his rocker chair on and off during the day so I've not really had any idea of how much he's slept, plus he's only been going that long through the night for a week or so. The sleep training thing I found online said they need a nap every two hours but not sure if that's newborn.

Hey

I plan to try to express after birth but i will be buying a few of the starter boxes just incase. But how far in advanced can i sterilise a few bottles and expresser to put in my hospital bag ?

Back